M/F Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilFawn

Planetoid
Hello there. I hope to get to rp with you.

ABOUT ME:
My post ranges from 1-2 paragraphs.
My characters are not accompanied with pictures. Unless you want to provide me with them.
I prefer to do MxF using submissive females. I can play dominant (more to seductive) with the right plot.
I rp in 3rd person perspective, 1st person upon request.
I can play characters as young as 15.
I am looking for smut-based rp, with minor plotting. Please tell me if you want a pure smut.
I am primarily looking for one-shot and short term only in PM rps.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:
You are playing a dominant male, have decent grammar, and give me enough to reply to. Your male can be younger than my female as long as he is dominant, and I will love you to bits if you give me detailed descriptions. One or two liners turn me off quickly.

Some suggested parings here, but not limited to:
(Your Role/My Role)
Master/Slave
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter
Son/Mother
Teacher/Student
Student/Student
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Cop/Stripper
Doctor/Patient
Employer/Employee
Boss/Secretary
Any/Prostitute
Married man/Married woman (adultery)

MAJOR TURN-OFFS:
Blood
Scat
Masturbate
Sex Toys
Violence/Death, anything of that kind
Godmodding

PLOTs: Craving these right now!
Here are some darker ideas that I would like to try out:
1. An rp in a Japanese setting, maybe in an exotic restaurant which includes body sushi, food play etc.
2. A very innocent and naive girl tricked to sex. May include darker themes, bondage, blindfold etc.
3. Hot spring sex. An underwater sex. May include public (with people around), adultery etc.
4. A priest/doctor tricked the family members of a patient to lock them alone in a room in the pretense of treating her illness, asking them to never unlock the room whatever they hear, while in reality raping her.
5. In a secret relationship, where they try both cheat behind their spouses. Bonus points if spouse is around, oblivious to their cheating.
6. Sex exhibition. Similar to sex in public.
7. Talking to phone while having sex.
8. One female to multiple males.

Pm me if you want to plot more in detail with these ideas.

PM me if interested. I am also open to your ideas as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom