Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Other Pet ~ Seeking Female Pets only

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeatrixSage

Fucking little Gorgeous Goddess
Withdrawn
I admit, this is an interesting request to write. And actually, I am a little excited to try this. I am Lea and my Master and I are seeking a second pet to add to the mix. So far it has been just us, and we both want to try a little something new. We are both literate and capable writers, neither one of us new to role-play. Some times our games can get a little intense, but don't be afraid to speak up if something is too far outside your comfort zone to handle.

What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a female to play a female role. Men playing a woman's role is just not going to work here. Also, it is a must for you to enjoy women as much as you enjoy men, otherwise it wont be anywhere near as much fun. It is also preferred that you are a literate, capable writer. We don't tend to write more than two or three paragraphs each, we just expect the same kind of effort from all involved.

The Role-Play
Common aspects of our role-playing includes but are not limited to: force/pseudo-rapes, slavery, punishment, humiliation, orgasm denial, sexual exhaustion, and multiple-orgasms. Sometimes things can be very sweet, slow, and tender. Other times you could end up used and abused by not just him, but both of us. Or he may get you to help him use and abuse me. Really, anything is possible here.

The Story
Here there is room from some debate and discussion, because we don't have a set story in mind, but we would enjoy having one. It doesn't have to be a complicated plot or anything, and if you have any ideas we would love to hear them.

I've included my F-List just to give you an idea of the general kinds of things we tend to enjoy together already. If you are interested, please send me a pm so we can talk.

I can't wait to hear from you.

~ Lea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom