Agents in Trouble (Cerberus and TheWhiteRabbit)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Tony just kept looking Ziva over as he handed her the file of the dealer. "well with that Dress you'll certainly turn some heads." He smirked looking ziva over in a long black silk dress with a slit up along her sides damn near exposing her. Her long lovely legs were clad in silk stockings. "but with a dress like that i don't know where you'll be able to hide a gun without them knowing." The plan was for Ziva to infiltrate this smuggling ring under the guise of a "gift" from a well known dealer in the ring that they had caught and flipped. Gibbs walked down and gave Tony the usual smack to the back of the head. 'If all works out she wont need to hide one. This is a simple infiltration and intel retrival. Once we have enough we can pull her out and go in ourselves."

Little did the NCIS team know that the man they caught was a plant, that he was bait for the NCIS to catch and get hooked on. Vao had kept his opperation going when he was passed the reigns. He knew that they had been tailing him and gaining "information" on him but most of the intel that was given was false and that he now would be waiting for his lovely Gift to come and once he had her he'd be able to train her and make her into his own personal slave. This buisness certainly did have its perks. Vao laughed and watched his empire that had been handed down to him from his father. This business had been in his family for many generations and now it was up to him to keep it running.

"You got to be kidding you are taking gift to literally" The gift box was little more then a crate covered in wrapping paper. She was a woman, a sailor, and a human being not something to be gift wrapped. "Fine we don't go, the boss he can't have yo see where is is going" She gave him a stern look then climbed into the box not knowing that while she was in it no electronics would work. The double agent slammed a dummy transmitter onto a truck going in the opposite direction. He then climbed into the truck and started off towards a big paycheck.

She could hear voices light streamed into the crate the smell of beef and and vodka caused her to gag. Slowly the crate was opened instead of some warehouse she found a nice room, Persian rugs cut crystal glasses and a leather coach with a scary look man on it "This is my gift, you bring me this Jewess, i can get ten of her" She almost jumped at him but she had a job a part to play. She did not know she was on a ship or that they were on a ship or her team on a wild goose chase. "Of course but you don't know what i can do yet" She moved over and climbed onto his lap. The should be coming soon and arrest this slime ball and his associates.

-ooc- sorry if i messed it up-i can change it -

Vao watched as the trucks were loaded in before a special one was brought over and the box was opened. He looked Ziva over and licked his lips before he sat down on a leather couch. He grinned as she climbed onto his lap and he slid his hands around her waist enjoying the silk dress she had on. He looked at his man and nodded. "You've done your job now go while I enjoy my little gift here." He grinned and looked at Ziva and ran a hand against her cheek. "tell me my dear how you can please your new master and how you look and feel in your dress." Vao leaned back on the couch wanting to see how loyal she would be and how well she could do her new job.

He knew that his man had given the NCIS team a false lead so that they would be going in the wrong direction and as soon as they were ready the ship would leave port and they would be headed off and he would have the lovely Ziva David as his new personal toy. "You do know as well that you belong to me to do with as I see fit, that your life now revolves around making sure I am pleased with your performance."

Ziva had to laugh who did he think he was she quickly hid it in a good chuckled as if she was recalling a joke. "Of course i do silly, but we have years to play" She ran her finger down his chest then pulled a little on his pants. She raised a long slender leg as if she was a cat her fingers sliding slowly down them. She then placed her arm around his back trying to stall for time. "Don't you want to show me off, i mean if no one sees me how will they know how strong you are"

She wanted to throw up but held it back no way was she spreading or going down on this thug. She did turn his face and lay a sweet wet long kiss on him more time for her team to arrive. She slowly broke the kiss if he had not been criminal scum she might have liked him. "Now tell me master what can i do to make you happy" She licked her lips as if wanting to eat him stupid man.

Vao watched Ziva and looked at her and licked his lips. "I want you kneeling, begging for your master to tie up his pet and have his way with his pet. That you are here only to serve your master and know only how to serve and please your master. Now tell me about the dress you have on and how you look and feel in it.,Then my pet tell me all the ways I can tie you in that outfit and all the ways I can fuck you while your tied. Do as you were told my pet and you may just get to have your master's hands all over you." Vao grinned and set Ziva down and made her kneel in front of him on her knees as she tried to please him with her words. His eyes traveled over her body over over the lovely dress and how it hung to her every curve

Ziva let her hair down despite not being asked to it ate up time, the only thing in the world she had too much of was time, too little dress, too little sense. Her eyes fell upon him a handsome man most would say, young for a crime boss with good features and a fit body. “Well I want you to bind my hands behind my back strap my feet to the legs of a chair bend me over and..and fuck me hard” Ziva did not know how much longer she could pull this off. She ran her finger from her mouth down her neck and between her two firm globes. “I need you to get a long..thick...hard rope and wrap it real tight over my tiny wrists and ankles”

She moaned out each word as if have a dozen small orgasms. She began to crawl towards him head at cock level hands sliding up and down his thighs. “I want you to tie my arms to the rafter's and lift me up and sink me onto...you're thick hard and hot cock” She liked it from behind not that he would ever experience that. She flipped over writing on him her hands moving over her shoulders chest to her hips in one fluid motion. Where were they the team should have been here by now slowly she reached back under her dress and over her ass. The gun was small but at close range the derringer style weapon could do some harm. How did she get it in well a little stage makeup and a guard more in her tits then her ass. “You are under arrest, Chargers are too numerous to count”

Back
Top Bottom