Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

White Vixen

This may seem stupid on my part but id like to know all the same xD. If I were to make a sorta fan based rp with none of the original characters, like just using a similar story/world. Where would it be under?

Also I was thinking on making a Corpse Party(a newly obsession) group. Its mostly based on horror and gore instead of just sex. More story based I'm hoping like the game. So I was wondering how to start such a thing.

My small little mind is a bit confused ^^;

If you are using an established world (where it's clearly an established world from a book, movie, tv show, video game, anime, etc) or any established canon characters there from, it goes under Fan Based.

As for your group game idea, to get yourself started, make a request/advertisement post in the Interest and Coordination section under Group RPs. Once you gain enough interest, you can then start making threads in the other respective sections, such as Character Profiles (which you need before you start any group roleplay) and OOC Discussion not to mention your actual RP thread(s) depending. There are rules listed for Group RPs within the section itself, so I suggest giving them a read to help you out. :)

Alright that sounds somewhat simple thank you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom