Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Male Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorridSterling

Meteorite
Hello, gentlemen. I'm Red, a pretty laid back 22 year old female living in the US. Lately I have been having some killer RP cravings, and I'm hoping to find some intelligent, creative, and confident male partners with which to satisfy those cravings.
I am really into romance. Flirting, courting, wooing... all that cute, snuggly stuff really turns me on. And if you can make a cohesive switch from the cute and flirty to the aggressive and passionate, then all the better!
In fact, aggressive confidence also gets me quite riled up. I have been known to indulge in a few forced/non-con plays in my day, also. What can I say, something about a man being a little rough is pretty hot.
I am comfortable with a wide variety of genres and pairings, including incest, age play (if I'm the younger), anthro creatures (to an extent), fantasy settings, realistic settings, were-creatures/vampires/demons, and so on.
If you are interested in a more long-term story, let me know. Likewise, if you'd care more for a quick dirty romp, I'd be happy to oblige that, as well.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom