Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What I'm currently craving...[M x F and F x F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison Bite

Meteorite
So I'm looking to start up some 1x1s since I haven't found that many group roleplays to join yet. I've been roleplaying for about two years now and participate in a variety of genres. I usually match my partner's posting length ranging from 1-6 paragraphs and prefer someone literate.

I tend to play females roles more than the male roles and will only do these if my partner and I are doubling up. I like MxF or FxF and am comfortable with most kinks minus the gross and disgusting stuff. I'll always respect my partners wishes no matter what, so if there is something you aren't comfortable with, just let me know so we can work them out.

I also like to maintain OOC contact throughout the RP because I believe that this will eliminate, for the most part, someone just dropping the RP without notice. If one of us should ever feel like we are losing interest in a roleplay, we should both be mature enough to handle it the appropriate way. Anyway, enough of the small talk, on to the pairings!

Note: I have general plot ideas for most of these pairings, but would prefer input from my partner to ensure enjoyment on both ends. PM me for details.

Student x Teacher
Detective x Criminal
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Jock x Nerd
Cheerleader x Outcast
Step-siblings
Stepfather x Stepdaughter
Popular x Unpopular
Boss x Intern
Mother x Daughter's Boyfriend
Farmer's Daughter x Outlaw
Master x Slave
Superhero x Villain
Princess x Knight
Princess x Princess
Closeted Lesbian x Open Lesbian
Foreign Exchange Student x American Student
Brother's Sister x Brother's Best Friend
Stepfather x Stepdaughter
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Roommates
Coworkers
Strangers
Exes
Enemies
Supernatural Students
Neighbors
Best Friends
Gifted Students
Adventurers

I couldn't think of every single pairing possible that I would enjoy, but I am open to hearing your ideas well. If interested, send me a PM or comment here. See you all! Oh, and I'll be adding to this as new cravings arise. Thanks for checking this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom