Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa, Incest, Schoolgirls, and Anthro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Hey there! Looking for some light-plot, smut-heavy rps with all kinds of different themes. I would like to consider myself quite literate, but I make mistakes. My favorite roles are the innocent schoolgirl, the slutty schoolgirl, the dominant and sexy futanari, and primal anthro females. Here are some of my plot ideas, PM me if you see anything you like!

Kinks are flexible, so if you have ideas, throw them at me and I'll yay or nay it. HOWEVER...ABSOLUTE NO's are scat, waterplay, mutilation, and non-sexual vore. Light(AND I MEAN LIGHT!) bdsm is okay.

Royal Duties: A princess of a small kingdom marries its beautiful young princess to the ruler of a much more powerful kingdom to stave off war. Only when the princess arrives at her new home, she finds their ways are very strange. The ruler is a queen, and a futanari of staggering beauty and an even more staggering package. In this kingdom, not only is the Queen's consort obligated to satisfy her mistress, but also satisfy the needs of the magically empowered royal guardswomen....who are also futanari.

Discipline: The principal of a prestigious boarding school has grown restless of late. She is a striking woman, and a futa in an age when such oddities are commonplace. Schoolgirls ranging from their early teens and up, including non-humans, attend the academy. The principal is starting to crack under the pressure of her position, and her normal sexual activities are not satisfying her anymore. In her frustration does she turn to the youthful, supple young women surrounding her every day? Are you kidding? Of course she does! :::NOTE::: While I'd like to play the principal, I'd also be willing to switch things up and experiment with other pairings during this RP, such as yuri between two lovely young schoolgirls, or in this situation I'd love to play the female while you took over as a sexy anthro futa student.

Incest House Party: The Booker family is having a reunion! Everyone is invited and it promises to be an occasion for the history books. A good number of the family are known for their overly-sexual ways, and are not hindered by such boring things as blood relations with their partners. This RP can have all manner of kinks. Brotherxsister, GrandfatherxGranddaughter, MotherxSon, Futa-AuntxNiece, Futa-sisterxsister, and anything else we can come up with! Hell, we could even throw in the family dog!(Only if you can handle it)

Its good to be a Goddess: Ankala, the goddess of horses, fertility, and martial combat has long since protected a small village in the deep jungle. She has kept away the threat of attack by other tribes, and maintained their posterity for many generations. All she asks in return is their prayers.....and a monthly visit from three of the villages most beautiful women to satisfy her earthly needs. She is a god so she can alter her form, but she prefers to appear as a strong, muscular woman, with a monstrous equine phallus hanging between her legs. It is up to you to please her and keep the village safe!

Ultra-Stardom: Ultrawoman has long since stopped being a simple superhero. She has become a celebrity icon of such proportions, that her name and face is more well known than any other figure on the planet. She is invincible, having saved the world three times over from utter obliteration with mind blowing powers. She is also well-known for her sexual exploits, often picking up lovely young women right off the street and fucking them in the air, on skyscrapers, or right there on the sidewalk. No one minds, and they usually cheer her on. What kinds of fun can she get into today? Or will she find a villainess to relieve her pent up desires on rather than the innocent populace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom