Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Role Player seeking M/ F for FxF and FxM plots UDATED2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderaGraySky

Super-Earth
Hello there, Blue Moon universe, I bid you a fond welcome to my thread and you may call me Dianna. i certainly hope you find something of interest here and we can start up an amazing role play. :]

Now, to start things off, you should know, as a role player, I am not looking for pure smut. I am looking for characters who can really work well together and play off each other's best qualities while struggling through each others' worst. Romance is lovely, but I don't care for the cheesy kind and I'd rather it be more of an adventurous love, as well as story.

For starters, I have a few characters in mind with some plot ideas behind them. I may add more characters later.

I'm open to role playing through threads, PMs, or iMs. Any works well for me.

Also, if you have any ideas and wish to add them to the RP, please do tell me!! We both need to work on this equally and fall in love with what we're creating. I love thinking out of the box, so anything you throw this way, I will consider! :]

Nadiya Vartanain TAKEN
Straight female

Nadiya Image

She is a punked out vampire, riddled in tattoos and piercings. At age twenty three, she's still a virgin, though she doesn't advertise this fact (there's a history for that). Her hair is a powder blue that's darker in various patches with white skin and lips the color of ice. Sarcastic and a little stand-offish, she's difficult to become close to, but once she opens up to a person, she can be quite charming.

This story begins when she moves to LA to be closer to her younger brother, who had fled home some years before. There's a problem-- her brother's missing. Distraught and convinced something horrid has happened to her brother, she seeks out a personal investigator who can help her track down whoever has done what with her brother.

The PI can be any male and of any race, except a vampire. Werewolf, wizard, demon, something you've created-- anything. The idea of this is that at some point, there's going to be a blood bond between them, after Nadiya desperately needs to feed and the PI is the only available source. Strangely, though, something in the PI's blood reacts with Nadiya and their link becomes psychic. Neither is aware of what's going on and it'll begin with one another picking up each other's thoughts. It'll take a little time before they realize what's really going on.

To be clear about my vampires, I have a very specific view of them-- they're not 'undead,' so much as they're a more evolved form of a human and had to die in the process to become what they are. They can be born vampires, as well, but will undergo the 'death' process while in the womb. They can walk in light, though their eyes and skin are a little sensitive to it (such like a cat), they aren't afflicted by holy/religious artifacts, and garlic doesn't bother them. They are fierce predators, made to prey on humankind. They're fast, strong, can see better than a cat in the dark, and has the ability to work with a strange type of magic.

This is set in an urban/contemporary supernatural world.

Skylar Cavallo TAKEN
Bisexual Female

Image here: Skylar Image

Skylar is a novice sorceress. Her master has recently passed, though the cause of death is unknown. She'd been training with him for the past five years and now, at the age of twenty four, she finds herself without a master and no means to support herself. There was no will and she was not related to the old man; she must pack her things and move immediately, but she has no place to go, no family to turn to, nor even a friend to lend a helping hand. The worst of it is, there's a feeling sinking in her gut that something is terribly wrong about her master's death. Though she's not being questioned or placed a suspect, she can't help but think someone's at fault. But who? And how can she find out?

Though not all in control of her magic, she has skills with the craft. Young and unsure of herself, she doesn't realize its her diffidence that's causing her powers to stumble out of control. So when her emotions become a little more than she can handle, strange things happen around her...

It's during one of these episodes that a figure appears-- a dark, cloaked fiend that instantly begins to attack her. This is where your character comes in. She is rescued by your character, who can be whatever you deem (female, male, vampire, demon, whatever!), whether it's on purpose or by accident. From there, crazy things follow suit and the two find themselves having to work together. When investigating her master's death, they will find a way this connects to your character's life. We can talk together about the plot and come up with a concept and see where this will go. Obviously the master was killed by someone-- not quite sure what this villain wants just yet, but I know it involves Skylar and your character.

This is set in a completely magical world, one we can create together. ;]

Iravati
Lesbian female

Ira Image

An elf on the run, Iravati has just escaped one of the most well fortified prisons in the world. She's wanted by several different countries and has but one place she can go-- a country across the sea, where she'd yet to step foot. There, she can start a new life and, hopefully, keep her hands from pilfering precious artifacts...

But how will she get to this land across the vast ocean with an army of knights, wizards, and god-knows-what-else after her? The king has a personal vendetta against the thief, who had managed to steal from the crown several times. The king took this as a person insult and won't rest until he sees the woman dead.

It doesn't help that she took something of great importance on her way out...

The king's crown. Which also happens to be the key to something very ancient, magical, and very dangerous.

Worse still, once the rumors of the crown's theft drifts through the cities, every thief/assassin/desperate person is after Iravati and the crown she's taken.

This is set in a magical world, one we can discuss and create together. The idea of this story is your character either wants to help Ira or steal the crown from her. I'm open to all suggestions!

Zorya
Bisexual Female TAKEN

Zorya Image

This is set in a more steampunk meets magic type of world, one we can work on together to build.

Zor is a young woman who has seen her fair share of evil. Having spent a life in practically a cell, this young elf has been free for the last seven years of her life. She had escaped her imprisonment of being a sex slave when she was fifteen; now twenty two, she's still traveling the world, trying to find the place where she belongs.

But there's a bit of a problem... she can't seem to make eye contact with anyone without seeing into their very soul and while she's used to avoiding people's eyes, it's when she sees into the soul of your character that her life changes entirely.

Something about your character intrigues Zor and she has to know what it is. She's never seen a soul so pure; every time she'd gazed into someone's heart, it was filled with nothing but malice. This person lacked that entirely and was full of something Zor had never seen-- love and kindness.

This isn't all she sees. Your character is allowed a glimpse into Zor's soul, too, which has never happened before. At least, Zor had never been told by another that they were able to see her soul too. No one was aware she had this gift, only the man who had originally placed her into slavery.

But now that these two have found each other, someone else has noticed Zorya and this particular person isn't happy to see her alive and well. In fact, he's rather ticked off. He informs his boss-- the man who had kidnapped Zor as a child-- and she becomes his next victim on his list.

Only, his job isn't just to kill her or to simply bring her back to her master.

He has to break her, inside and out-- emotionally and physically. And this includes coming after your character.

Again, I'd love to talk with you about plot and the world this is placed in. We can come up with a really great story and I'm willing to listen to any great thoughts you have concerning Zorya and your character. Your character can literally be anything you want.

Seiki Kozel
Lesbian Female

Seiki Image

Seiki is an entrusted priestess of a clan of elves who worship the goddess of the mountains they live in. As a priestess, her first duties are to the Goddess and it is from a higher priestess that is given secret information that she mustn't pass on to anyone.

She didn't keep that promise. It slipped one night, when speaking with her father. She thought nothing of it until members of the Sisterhood were murdered. One by one, they were taken out with methodical means. Knowing this is related to the secret she betrayed, she'd do anything to fix what's been broken, but she can't bring people back from the dead, nor can she admit her dishonesty. If she did, it would strip her of her priestess-hood and be disowned from the entire mountains. She would have to start her life over, somewhere else.

Your character is a member of the Valor Knights, who is sent to keep order while investigation is under way for these murders. The head of the knights is who is actually doing the investigating while the others are expected only to keep people out of their affairs. Crowd control, essentially.

These two are together when they witness something very profound (whether this is after they've met or for one of the first times). The leader of the Valor Knights is helping the woman behind the killings; they don't know which High Priestess it is, only that she, indeed, is within the order.

They must find a way to bring these two perpetrators to light. They may even be chased out of the mountains when this scene transpires. You and I can discuss the details of this. It's merely a vague idea right now and I'm willing to hear any ideas you have.

So if you like any of these ideas, hurry up and message me!! I'm patiently waiting for you. I hope we can come up with something that'll consume us both to the core!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom