Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and improved!! Same criteria!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo-Law

Super-Earth
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a roleplay using either AIM or Yahoo. My screen name for both is 'echow0mp'. Right now, i'm in the mood for a little more romance than just pure smut...but there will be smut, don't kid yourself. ;3

But here's a list of things smut-wise I am not ever willing to do ever...
Scat
Watersports
Gore (no blood, guts, or killing during sex. There will be action, but that's where the death will be)
Extreme bondage
Gangbangs (I know this one in particular is weird, but it's been kind of frequent.)
Master and slave pairings

HOWEVER! Where there is romance and smut, there will be plot as well! I'm willing for almost anything, as it were, except for the following things...and mostly due to me being a terrible actor if I don't come up with the character in my head...

No cannon characters
NOTHING from twilight! That's an automatic no.

But that's about it. I'm up for just smut, or a bit of romance with it, or whatever. Honestly I'm just wanting to roleplay. So message me or pm me, and I'll respond and we can get started! :3

I'm back in the saddle again...Females only, looking for rps on AIM/Yahoo messenger

Bumpify

I'm back in the saddle again...Females only, looking for rps on AIM/Yahoo messenger

Bump...yes, just a bump

bump. Come on, you know you want to!

Bu-lump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom