Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some F x F ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

suki

Meteorite
Hi I'm a 26yo Filipina-American princess and I like to stay more or less close to my real self when I rp. I have played online in IRC but I am interested in experimenting with a more story-based format, although YIM is a possibility also.

I will say that what I like most is story development, starting with some parameters but exploring options as they become apparent. Some rp partners have complained that I move too slowly, so if that is likely to be an issue for you I'm probably the wrong partner.

I do like romantic/sensual settings but that is not primarily why I am here. I don't like violence/bdsm.

Here are some story threads I am interested in exploring. All are F x F:

On a plane ride, the woman I am seated next to turns out to be a really good tennis player. She asks for my number and a relationship develops, involving travel and exotic settings.

I play in a local soccer league and one day we are playing next to a women's rugby club (this actually happened to me lol). I get talking to one of the players in the locker room and we go out for a drink ...

I am a very junior officer in a military unit in a difficult situation -- deployed if it's Army or on board a ship if it's Navy. I develop a crush and then a very close relationship with another officer. I am really interested in this but I would need some help because I just do not know a lot about military life.

I answer an ad from a woman looking to go on a long kayaking/camping trip. At first we are sounding each other out, but after a couple of nights we become much closer.

In every case I am interested in developing unexpected plot twists along the way.

Thank you, suki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom