Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Really rough noncon RP [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chartown

Star
Like the title says, I'm looking for an element of noncon in this role play. My character is a pretty dominant person, so doms should look somewhere else. Open to most modern day plots. Not interested in furries or fantasy. I might do something with vampires or zombies, but would need convincing. I prefer the girl to be younger (under 20) but wouldn't mind an older mother either.
There will be humiliation and degradation. I'm not afraid to get very physical (it all depends on how squimish you are). I'll role play through emails, YIM, AIM, and PMs, but not threads. My kinks are below, if you're interested, message me and we can work out a plot. :)

P.s. I'm not one to be crazy about post length. 3 sentence minimum (Strictly a minimum, I certainly don't mind more!) I'd prefer the shorter the post lengths, the quicker you respond though (also not a requirement). If you have bad grammar, I don't mind (I can spell and I have good grammar though).

RE: Really rough RP [MxF]

This sounds great. How fond are you of characters that genuinely don't, and likely never will, want to participate, but do consent? Feel free to PM me. :)

RE: Really rough RP [MxF]

Chartown said:
My character is a pretty dominant person, so doms should look somewhere else. Open to most modern day plots. Not interested in furries or fantasy. I might do something with vampires or zombies, but would need convincing. I prefer my girls to be younger (under 20) but wouldn't mind an older mother either.
There will be humiliation and degradation. I'm not afraid to get very physical (it all depends on how squimish you are). My kinks are below, if you're interested, message me and we can work out a plot. :)

P.s. I'm not one to be crazy about post length. 3 sentence minimum (Strictly a minimum, I certainly don't mind more!) I'd prefer the shorter the post lengths, the quicker you respond though (also not a requirement). If you have bad grammar, I don't mind (I can spell and I have good grammar though).

Hmmm,I've never done an RP like this but I would be more than willing to try. I do love rough sex. Are you looking for something more along the lines of 50 Shades of Grey or something a little rougher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom