Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane25

Star
Hello there! My name is Kane and I'm a male college student looking for some fun roleplays. I have roleplayed much in the past and I like to think I'm experienced. I'm a growing amateur writer, and I hope to roleplay with some creative and fantastic people on this site. It has been a while since I've been here, but I'm not that rusty!​

What I Expect

I value quality greatly, but that doesn't mean that I don't care for quantity. If you give me a few sentences, I will be greatly disappointed and I may not respond. I desire literate paragraphs and the best you can do because I know that you can do it! I will only play with females and my character will only be male.​

Post-Apocalyptic

This is a setting that I find most intriguing now. If any of you have seen Road Warrior, played Fallout or any games or movies that are similar you know what to expect. In Post-Apocalyptic fictions the surviving humans are struggling against one another for food, territory, or they are even fighting mutated creatures throughout the lands. This topic came to me, and I can't help but want to play it out!​

The Setting

World War III has nearly wiped all civilization from the planet. Lakes, rivers, and oceans are filled with radiation. There are only few plants and animals left, and the humans are scrounging up everything to survive. Murderers and rapists are common, and human settlements have taken law and justice into their own hands.​

Plot

The plot is very simple. Your character and mine are struggling to survive the harsh environment together while fighting off other humans and creatures. It doesn't matter to me whether the rp is plot driven or smut driven, and if you want to have an interaction with your character and a creature that is fine.​

If you are interested please send me a pm! I'll keep an open mind on everything, so if there is something that you think would be interesting tp put in let me know!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom