Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finally back and with some cravings! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
I have been away for far too long and for that I apologize. =/ I got busy with real life, drama, and gaming to cope with the stress. But alas I am back seeing as I have been missing here for some time now. I miss the roleplaying world and since my guild on WoW isn't rping currently which we was supposed to but my best friend kinda... Vanished. o.0;; Hopefully she'll be back in time but right now... I need rps! D= As some may know from my previous rps, I only rp with female characters. No males, just females. Futas work, but no males. I am into fantasy and I have many likes and very few dislikes. I'll do everything EXCEPT for scat, watersports, and heavy gore. I am mainly sub so if there is a lady who can dominate me feel free to. Or a guy who can play a female character out, then that works. I don't care what your gender is behind the screen, what I do care about is the character's gender. ^^;; Let me list some of the things I'm looking for right now and maybe we can get something started: Also, I only rp in forums. No where else, forums only.

What I'm looking for right now:

World of Warcraft [I prefer to play either a Blood Elf, Night Elf, or Draenei.]
Bible Black [I prefer using OCs for our characters, we can use others from the series, but OCs are a must to keep it ours. :"3]
Shaman King [Again OCs. Been re-watching this series again and been kinda wanting to try and work a rp out for this. o.0;;]
Pretty much any sort of fantasy. [Tentacles are always loved. ^^]
Fatal Frame II [Sadly no one ever wants to do this with me but I still put it up in case.]

If you have an idea you'd like to share with me, please feel free to. :"3 I'm wanting good rps right now, and not 1-2 sentences. I want some good meaty and juicy rps right now. Something that will keep us both entertained. :"3 Anyways, feel free to PM me with your ideas and we'll see what we can "cook" up. -Giggles.-

Edit: Since people seemed to fail to read what I said I will make sure it is seen here again. I will ONLY do fxf or fxfuta rps. I do NOT rp with male characters. I am also not in the dom mood, right now I'm only playing sub. If you pm me and don't have a plot or work a plot out with me then you will be ignored. I want to work on a rp that we will be doing, we need to form a good storyline and plot, I don't want to be expected to just "whip" something up out of nothing. That will lead to disaster and I will lose interest quickly. Hopefully you all read this part now. =.=

P.S.: Please be as literate as you can be. No chat speak please. I can be a grammar nazi at times and we do have spell check for a reason so please use it. ^^;;

Hmm a Bible Black RP sounds interesting I think I have a few characters in my sash that can be the user of the black bible. Oh and I have been dying to play a female character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom