Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Partner (UPDATED 11.29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyDew

Moon
I am new to this site, but not new to RPing, I use to be on Darker RolePlays. I have been RPing for close to 10 years now. I'm looking for a long term RP, one with a plot, lots of twist, turns, and sex lol. I'm open to all types, so just because I don't list it doesn't mean I wont do it.
I do male x female and female x female. Please note I will only play the female role right now, though I can do males.

The following is a list of some types I would like to do.
* Ones I REALLY Want
~ Ones I have Long term plots for

Pirate x Princess *
PLOT 1: The pirate's mother use to work for the Queen. So The pirate and Princess grew up together. He is two years older then she is. when he was 13 he went off to find his father, a Pirate and soon became a pirate. He promised to come back for the princess because they were in 'love'. She has long since forgot about him, but he still comes back for her. Kidnaps her... and it goes on from there.

PLOT 2: While the Pirate is raiding a King's ship he fines the princess on her way to be married. He takes a great liking to her or just needs away off the ship. He ends up kidnapping her. The king's men and the army would be hunting down.

Princess x Knight *
PLOT 1: The Knight and Princess grew up together. He is older then she is, and joined the knighthood to prove he was worthy of her. He has to take her to a prince he is to be married. He can either kidnap her and run off with her. OR he can just be her lover.

Twincent *
PLOT 1: The girl is a few minutes older, and much more out going. The boy is shy and a bit of a nerd. They have a close bond, as most twins do. She always looks out for him, and one things turns to another and soon they are lovers. (Or the other way around)

PLOT 2: One twin is really into sex, while the other isn't. The twin who into sex soon find they want the one person they can't have, their twin. They force the twin into being with them.

Princess x Princess
Princess x Prince
Daughter x Father (Real or Step) No more for now. I have to many lol.
Sister x Brother (Real or Step or Half)
Teacher x Student
Roomates
Bestfriends
Brothers Bestfriend x Sister
Brothers GF x Sister
Gangster/Mafia Boss/Member x Good Girl
Animal x Girl
Werewolf x human (Mate type thing)

I'm not to limited on Kinks. Just let me know what your looking for and I'll let you know.
Also I rather RP over PM or Post, though if the plot seems really good I'll do it over Yahoo.

Really I'm open to a lot so just ask. I'll try anything once. ;)

PLEASE for the love of great sex DO NOT PM me to ask my to look at your request thread. I wont do it. You have read my thread, you know what I'm offering if you don't like any, then offer me something. This drives me nuts, so please don't do because you'll only get this in reply.

RE: Looking for Partner (M x F ; F x F)

When you said RP over post, did you mean threads? o_O

Also, how open are you on kinks? Do you have a RH or F-list, Id strongly suggest one if dont. :)

Clearly. You post in threads don't you?

I'm open to pretty much anything, as said before. "Really I'm open to a lot so just ask."

I have a RH, not that it is anywhere updated.

Can you update it and send me link? Do you mind us talking and discussing a RP over YIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom