Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Male wants to Dominate Woman and her Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Am_Nobody

Supernova
The bottom line: I'm looking for a game where a mother and a daughter are both dominated by a single man. If that interests you, read on.

Some Key Points
-- I am looking for someone literate to advanced-literate. I am not a grammar nazi and understand that everyone makes mistakes, but there is a limit to what I am willing to put up with.
-- Ideally I would like someone to play both the mother and daughter, but I am willing to discuss other arrangements.
-- The daughter's age is preferably somewhere in her teens (15-20) while the mother would ideally be somewhere in thirties to early forties. (30-43) Obviously their ages will depend partially upon each other.
-- The plot can be as dark and twisted or as light and romantic as we want it to be.
-- If you want to look at my Rabbit Hole or my general request thread, you can find them here (http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nobody) and here (http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=27839) respectively.
-- The plots below are examples, and not your only options. I'll consider pretty much any plot involving this kink.

Stories With Smut
Some examples of story-focused plots where smut is not the main focus. If you're looking for shorter, smuttier games, check below.

-- A female slave has become the trainer for her master, teaching the new slaves he acquires how best to serve him and disciplining them when necessary. She had always been told her daughter would be sold to someone else or otherwise spared the training, but suddenly her master demands that the girl be properly trained as a bed slave. The woman has no choice but to follow through, even as she searches for a way to help her daughter escape.

-- A woman and her daughter immigrate to a new land. They have no money, next to no possessions, and few skills that can be used to make a living in this strange new place. All they have to offer is themselves; will they rise above this pitiful state, or be dragged even further down into the depths?

-- A woman's ex-boyfriend reappears after several years, with the intention of claiming what he believes to be rightfully his. When he sees the family and life she has built, he decides he'll help himself to that as well and turn both the woman and her daughter into his toys.

Smut With A Story
Some examples of smut-focused plots that involve my requested kink. If you're looking for something more long-term with a deeper story, check above.

-- A teacher has been carrying on a romance with one of his students, making sure nobody knows what's going on. At the same time, and without her knowledge, the girl's mother has been cheating on her husband with the same teacher. It would only be a matter of time before he figured out a way to bring them together.

-- A woman discovers her daughter and her daughter's older boyfriend having sex, and promptly freaks out. In the middle of demanding that he get out and never darken their door again, the boyfriend suddenly assaults her, with both he and the daughter deciding the best way to make mommy shut up is to rape mommy senseless.

-- Parents decide to give their daughter 'the sex talk,' but feel that words are so impersonal and don't really convey what they're trying to explain. Finally the man has a brilliant idea: rather than just talk, they should give their daughter a hands-on demonstration.

Bumping. If I have people who like the idea but would rather not play both characters, we can discuss a three-person game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom