Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heated~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply~

Super-Earth
1160970.jpg

You live in sunny Malibu, Florida. Beaches, babes, bums, booze, the fulfilled young adult life. But you have some complications, love. Who are you? Your living at the The Ritz-Carlton, right on the beach and filled with fun things to do.

RP|

Rules|
Make no more than 2 characters, one boy and one girl
No "emo, anime, demon, hybrid, anthro," sorry, it's just not for this RP
Gays and lesbians are perfectly fine, make sure it works with your other role partner first
Do not ask what is open, look for it
Be active
No love at first sight, which means hold off on sex for a few pages

Together forever Girlfriend -
Together forever Boyfriend -

Friend - Penelope (Simply~)
Love Triangle Boyfriend -
Love Triangle Girlfriend -

Friend Zone Boy -
Friend Zone Girl -

Bad Boy - Brennan (Simply~)
Good Girl -

Boyfriend -
Cheated on Girlfriend -
Cheating girl (not the original) -
Cheating boy -

Code:
[SIZE=2][CENTER]I [i]am[/i] Miami's heat.
Username:
Name:
Orientation:
Personality: (3-4 sentences minimum)
Dom or sub:
Role: (ex. Cheater boyfriend, Together Forever Girlfriend. MAKE SURE ITS AVAILABLE)
Room #: (100-600, make sure its open)
Girth/Length: (Guys)
Cup size: (Girls)
Image:[/CENTER][/SIZE]

I am Miami's heat.
Username: Simply~
Name: Penelope Hamilton
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Penelope Hamilton, better known as Pen, or Penne; is a flirty young girl with devilishly dirty ways of going about her day. She is like a fine and expensive wine, but very young. Not much of a slut, just a player, she likes to kick "little boys" in the crotch and get them waiting on her hand and foot just for her attention. Pen is rambunctious, sporty and loves to be loud, fun, bubbly, and insane sometimes. Her best friend was with her since the beginning and knows all about her tricks and plays, which is why it was really hard for her to grab a hold of her "BFF's" boyfriend. But now the loose cheerful girl is starting to get somewhere...
Dom or sub: Very submissive to guys she likes, otherwise is extremely dominant and forceful
Role: Love triangle friend
Room #: 6th floor, room 635
Cup size: 34D
Image: xxx

I am Miami's heat.
Username: Simply~
Name: Brennan Roux
Personality: Brennan is a young adult, old teen. In his mind, he is a man with a big thing to fill up the "ladies." But he is very obnoxious and well, cocky. But he is also a virgin. During school, Brennan was known for his charm and willingness to flirt and whore up girls. But he never got to the point where he had sex with them. He was too shy and honest to ever let it get too far. But now he is out of school, and looking for a good time, few girls, and someone to buy him a drink.
Dom or sub: Dominant most times, but can be submissive if the girl is willing to put on a show.
Role: Bad Boy
Room #: 4th floor, 415
Girth/Length: 4.5/11

I am Miami's heat.
Username: DownCast
Name: Artemis
Personality: Artemis has grown up a pleasant, well mannered girl, always doing what she's told, and never arguing with those above, or below her. She is always eager to please others, and her inability to stand up for herself has been her major downfall. Overall, she's a sweet, classy girl, who is rather uncultured in the world.
Dom or sub: Submissive
Role: Good Girl
Room #: 3rd Floor , room 311
Cup size: 32D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom