Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
A pair of brothers, a good guy and a bad guy, they both have feeling for their childhood friend, a lovely young girl. But the two decide to keep their feeling for themselves so the three of them would remain friends forever. A new guy come to school, every girl fell in love with him including their 'lovely young childhood friend'. Now both of them have to try and win her heart.

- 2+ paragraphs, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- It would be mature, and would not fade to black. Don't contact me if you can't handle it.
- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.
- Please pm, do not write here.
- My f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/sao/

Name:Jane Hayward

Year: sophomore

5b6b0edf6522c92fea5e0db170ed40d4-d57r2og.jpg

Personality: She is smart, kind, and has a positively cheerful and sunny attitude no matter the circumstances.

Extra: In their group she was the princess, her two childhood friends always took good care of her and protect her. That also meant protecting her from any other guys. But hardly did Jane notice that and be bothered by that. She enjoy very much hanging out with the two, teasing the young Christ and arguing with the evil Zack. Why would she need other boys when she had these two wonderful guys?
However, when the new transferred student came to their school, she felt her heart beating fast thinking about him.

- Non-con.
- Someone who enjoys playing both of the guy, I promise I'll play multi characters in our future rp if we play well together; but in this game I'd prefer to play only one character.
- A scene for each guy.
- A threesome scene.

Jane was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Actually the TV was turned on but she didn't look at it. She was staring at the ceiling, dreaming about a boy. Brandon...oh, just his name could make her swoon. Those brown seductive eyes had burned her heart for a short moment he looked at her and smile...oh and that smile, she could die just thinking about it. No need to mention his intelligence and athletic ability. He could easily defeat her friend, who was always the fastest, in the racing test during gym class. Poor guy, she could she disappointment and frustration in his eyes but it was his fault. He had challenged Brandon while the both classes were in the school yard. Although Jane didn't know why the teachers allow a freshman to race with a junior, she could guess that the female teachers also wanted to see Brandon sweating...

Then, her thought wandered to one of her best friend. He had been surely acting weird today. She could see he was confused, was unsure what to do. She had knew him long enough to read his mind.Yet, Jane didn't know she had failed to discovered his most important secret as he was revealing it to her. 'I love you' He told her. And to her surprise, he told her he had been loving her since forever, since that day they played princess, prince and dragon. Well, he was once her prince Charming, who would save her from the evil dragon. But that was when she were about eight years old and he was about six. That was when they were kids, they could easily say "I love you" to anybody.

Now they weren't kids any more and she had found her new prince Charming, or perhaps just her ideal guy. But she had never imagined she would be dating him. He was her friend, he was like her brother, well, younger brother. She had never consider him as a man. Always, he was the little boy ran to her and cried, with his brother chasing him. Ah, and his older brother, what would he think about this? Did he know his brother had a crush on her? Why didn't he say anything? Why didn't he...warn her?

'No, you shouldn't think about it!' the girl shook her head, forgetting the image Brandon tried to dry himself with a towel and his muscles clearly appeared under the wet T-shirt; and the way her friend looked at her, stared into her eyes, saying everything from the bottom of his heart. No, she shouldn't think about that! Tried to focus on the blue cat was chasing a brown mouse on TV, she laughed when Tom's head stuck in a pot and the boom blew up, making his face burned. This cartoon always was the best distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom