Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Walking home (fandom x Broken Knight)

The wolf lets out a loud growl, starting to orgasm. She could feel warm, thick wolf cum starting to pour deep into her, filling her womb with his sticky seed as he pours himself inside of her. It's quite obvious that the wolf is enjoying his climax considering how much cum he's pouring into the poor girl.

The sensation of his thick, hot cum pouring into her was odd to say the least, but it only served to heighten the pleasure that Karin was feeling. She couldn't help letting out a low groan of pleasure as his cum pumped directly into her womb, causing it to fill and expand quickly, her stomach bulging even further now, two distinct bumps visible on her body. One from his massive knot, the other from her womb being pumped full of his cum, bulging out her stomach until she looked almost like she was a few months pregnant. "Nnnngh...." She slowly shook her head, panting heavily, her body still tight around his cock, the knot only holding his cock inside of her, along with every drop of his cum.

The wolf holds onto her hips as he finishes his orgasm, having quite enjoyed himself. His tail flicking behind him as he looks down at her. Rubbing her stomach, he licks his lips. "Produce lots of babies for me..." The wolf tells her, watching her. As he does, her body starts to absorb the cum, taking it in and changing her. The swell of the cum in her stomach recedes until the only bulge is again his knot. She could feel herself change, subtle, but definite. Her spine elongated into a long, fluffy canine tail and her ears shifted on her head to atop, becoming pointed, long, fluffy, canine ears.

Babies? Babies?! Karin's eyes widened in sudden panic. That was right, he could get her pregnant! Oh god what would she do if that happened?! Before she could think about it though she felt rather....odd. Karin gasped suddenly, fists clenching tightly at the bedsheets as her stomach started to go down so the only bulge was his knot and cock, the cum flowing into her body, mixing with her. "Nngh!" She arched her back, crying out as her body got hot, a burning on her head and back. A few moments, the tial sprouted just above her ass, her ears shifting and changing, until she collapsed back onto the bed, panting heavily, still unaware of what had happned to her. "P-please....please let me go....I wont tell anyone about this I promise....just please....please let me go home..."

The wolf looks down at her and gives a laugh. Before too much longer, he pulls his cock free of her pussy. Looking at her ears and tail, he smirks. "Mmm, fine. You want to go so badly, then go." Black tells her, folding his arms across his chest. When she was looking like that, he knew that she'd either be found out, or she'd break. Either way, she'd come crawling back to him. He'd taken her and put her exactly where he wanted her to be.

Karin whimpered and gasped as he finally pulled his cock out of her body, coughing and slowly crawling off the bed, not seeming to notice her new tail and ears. "Wh-why....?" She slowly looked up at him as she started trying to gather up her clothes. "Why me....? Why did you do that to me....?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart." The wolf says casually, as if he'd done nothing more than bump into her on the street. "I promise, I'm never coming after you again. Although, I think you know where to find me, should the need arise." He tells her, putting his paws behind his back and standing there, not blocking her exit route in the least.

"Bastard" Karin practically spat out the words, grabbing her panties and going to pull them on. When they wouldn't come up over her ass however, she blinked, turning to look around at herself, eyes widening as she spotted the large tail that was now sticking out of her. "Wh-what....? Oh god....wh-what did you do to me?!" She turned to look back at him, her voice a mixture of fear and anger.

Back
Top Bottom