Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bored. Wanna RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuffie

Super-Earth
Right then, onward!

Requirements:

- Must have a firm grasp on the English language.

- Must be willing to post at least 2 paragraphs, more for introductions. I tend to have pretty long posts, so if your going to come back with a few lines to my 5 paragraphs, our rp is not going to be very long.

- I am a VERY VERY busy full time student and work a fair amount as well. So if I do not respond for a week, or even two, I'm really sorry, but some things a just more important. If I am unable to respond for a lengthy amount of time, I promise I will let you know. I AM NOTORIOUSLY BAD FOR FUCKING OFF FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME WHEN THESIS/LABORATORY TEST RESULTS ARE DUE, SOMETIMES WITHOUT WARNING. If you are easily offended by being dropped or ignored, i'm probably not be best RP partner. :/ Though if I'm into what we are writing together, I will usually find time for it.

- Most importantly for me, I want my partners to have varied, fully functional characters. I know this might seem like a given to most RPers, but being constantly handed Mary - sue type characters and my partner trying to pass them off as the best thing since slice bread is probably the most frustrating thing about roleplaying. So if you cant be original, then please, fuck off right now. : )

PREFERENCES

These are pretty widespread, but I suppose some things will always remain in the same domain.

- I'm a dominant male through and through. He can be softer, or harder, but tends to want control over whatever situation he is in, doesn't necessarily mean he will have it, but he will want it.

- Submissive females are enjoyable, but a backbone is not something to be taken for granted.

- Petite females are my favorite. The greater the height difference the more I tend to like it Within reason, I suppose though. A few feet at most, unless its a fantasy type roleplay.

- I do not do incest, or any of that really freaky stuff....Gore, scat, vore, etc... Its just really, really not for me.

- I am not in a rush to get to the sex of a Roleplay. I like romance to be a main focus, but a little buildup is nice. Sometimes however I might just want to get down to it. It depends. Ask me my mood.

I Am REALLY REALLY in the mood for a WWII RP, mostly based around the Nazi Occupation of Poland/Surrounding Countries.
The Basic Plot Idea is this:

A German soldier, recently promoted to the ranks of SS, is sent to Poland to oversee the rounding up of Jewish prisoners into gettos. During this time he meets a young jewish girl, with whom he becomes somewhat obsessed with. He constantly calls on her to join him in the much more comfortable living quarters of a soldier, which she would feel obligated to do given the warmth, food and away from the other soldiers, some of which are far more brutal that he.

Over time they would build a strange kind of relationship, he believing that he is in love with her, weather or not the love is reciprocated would be in the hands of whoever decided to join in on this RP. The tumultuous nature of war and the eventual movement of jewish prisoners into concentration camps could make for some very interesting RPing.

Please, anyone who is up for this sort of thing would positively make my day... but I would very much like someone with alot of RP experince/skill. If your not sure, just look back on some of my other threads, if my writing style strikes your fancy, then hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom