Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF for several ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightningcount

Super-Earth
I am looking for some RP partners for a, somewhat large, list of cravings that have been tugging me. I would ask that people would at least read my rules before replying.

A little about me. I am a 27 year old, male, and enjoy several different RP styles. I prefer to RP with people who want to do longer term RPs that have substance and an actual storyline that is followed. Having said this, I am not adverse to doing quick smut RPs where the only substance is the alliteration on how the sex is performed.

I prefer partners who can post at least a paragraph at a time. I know that sometimes it is ok to just post a sentence as there are only so many ways you can say yes or no, but the majority of the time I like to have things to work with. One sentence responses usually dont give me much to work with and I usually only respond in kind.

I have few rules.

1. I will NEVER do a rape scene.

This is a personal area as my family was directly affected by this. Just know this is one thing that is 100 percent off of the table. I will, however, do scenes where your character does not want it, but after some heavy seduction and pressure will eventually give consent, but nothing forced.

2. No urination or scat.

Pretty self explanitory.

3. I only RP with women.

I know some people may take offense to this, but there is none intended. I do not like the idea of giving pleasure to another man. I am not homophobic, when it concerns other people. But i just feel a little wrong when I know that person behind the keyboard, is a man and he is getting pleasure from the words I am typing. If this offends you, I am sorry. It is just the way I am.

4. I do not RP cannon characters from any anime/video game/whatever universe.

Just something I never like doing.

I have several ideas that I am down for doing.

Video Game

Fallout - any nonmain characters from this series. We meet, go on adventures in this world and try to survive in these environments.

Final Fantasy 11 - Similar to the fallout idea. My only request is that you know about this game. Be able to semi accurately RP in this environment.

Assassin's Creed(Any of them) - There are several ideas here. You templar, me assassin or vice versa, both templars, both assassins. Assassin X Civilian. The possibilities are pretty high here.

Jet Set Radio and JSRF- This one would, obviously, have to take a lighter tone. The possibilities are pretty limited, but still can be fun here.

Mass Effect - This one just has TONS of potential. Several different races and classes to choose from. Many different stories to use. Merc X Police, Military X Cerberus, Alien X Human. Just tons of possibilities here.

Mirrors edge - I am a bit edge on this one as the possibilities are slightly limited. There are a few ways it can work though. Runner X Client, two runners, tracker x runner.

Here are some others I would be down for doing, just dont have anything for them yet.

Red Faction
Gears of War
Borderlands
S.t.a.l.k.e.r.

Anime

Ghost in the shell - I like the idea of cybernetic people from this series. Or completely digital consciousness interacting in cyberspace.

Infinite Stratos - Lots of fun ideas here.

High School of the dead - This one would be more of a zombipacalypse RP in that world. Still could be fun.

Gundam - Any of the series would do here. Excellent areas for story development as well as romance.

That about does it for my suggestions for now. Lists will be updated later. If you have any suggestions please feel free to post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom