Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Paladin (EPIC plot, action, drama, smut! 2/24/16: Now with F-List!)

Pdrive1872

Supernova
2/24/2016: I have finally made an F-List! Find it here! There might be a couple mistakes because I literally sorted EVERY listed kink which was dizzying, but if you have any questions, ask!

Also I'm kinda wanting to maybe try this with a sci-fi twist! Maybe this plot in space?

2/9/2013: I really wanna try this plot with some evil characters in there too. Fucking the evil out of them? Bondage, perhaps? ^_-

2/06/13: A slightly adapted version of this plot could work with almost any genre, too! A space pirate perhaps?

So, this idea is already listed in my general request thread here but I've really been craving it hard, and I realized I might have more success with the idea if I gave it its own thread, since the idea is meant to be on a pretty grand scale, truth be told, and I figured people might be more interested if they saw more detail about the idea.

The Basic Idea

The basic idea is that I play a Paladin of a sex goddess. I/we play out various adventures of this Paladin. Seems pretty simple, right? Well in a way it is, but there's also potentially a lot more to it than that.

The Setting

This seems pretty obvious, but think high fantasy. D&D style, I guess.

What You Can Expect From Me

I fancy myself as a very creative sort. If I find the right partner, and things click, I can literally RP hours a day for months on end without getting bored. I'm literate, I like things on a grand scale, I like everything from filthy filthy smut to romance to action to drama to angst. Honestly, I can see all of those things being included in this RP. I'm also open to a wide range of kinks with very few limits, so if there's something you want to explore or do, chances are I'll be willing to at least hear it out. You can also expect an eagerness to brainstorm and always be expanding so that neither of us gets bored. You can expect me to be a good listener OOC, and to bend over backwards to make sure we're both enjoying ourselves. I don't typically play multiples, but for the right partner, I'd be willing to give it a shot (more on that below). I will also help you design characters, quests, plot twists, etc. (again, more on that below).

What I Expect From You

I tend to like to have partners with similar levels of writing skill and creativity, though also let it be known that I'm very willing to work with other types of players as long as they work with me as well. Ideally, you'd take on a sort of GM role, though that's not entirely necessary. I've had this plot work both with and without that role, though the "partner as GM" style has worked better. You playing multiples is pretty much required given the nature/scale of the plot, but the good news is we can have fun with it! Think of it like this; you can play any and all of the following if you're into them, and maybe other things too!

-Female warriors
-Priestesses/witches
-Spirits/nymphs/demons/exotic creatures
-Queens/princesses
-Various races of women (elves, drow, etc.)

If you're the type who only plays multiples if the partner does too, well, I'll at least be willing to hear you out! I generally hate playing multiples and am not very good at it, but turnabout is fair play, after all.

Another reason I like the "you as GM" angle is you can throw some surprises my way! As long as they don't involve my hard no's (extreme ageplay, vore, gore, scat, death, and MxM contact...seriously, that's basically it) then have at it! Of course, I don't want you CONSTANTLY fucking with me, but the occasional surprise is awesome!

Definite Kinks To Be Expected

-Lots of any kinds of what I consider "basic" sex (oral, vaginal, anal)
-Bondage/BDSM
-Group sex scenes
-Magic/fantasy related-stuff
-Power exchanges
-Exotic creatures (within certain limits that I'll discuss with any interested parties in more detail later)
-Lots of cumplay

Possible Other Kinks, If You Like Them!

-Humiliation/degradation
-Slight ageplay (16 or above ONLY!)
-Incest
-Monsters/Tentacles (I really only like "watching" these; actually trying to write them makes me uncomfortable but I'm willing to include them if a partner enjoys it and I can see how they'd fit with the setting)
-Body modification (though only if agreed upon beforehand, no surprises here please)

and many many more! Find my F-List above!

I'm Still Reading, Pdrive! Where Do We Go From Here?

I'd prefer doing things over PM, though Discord is also acceptable. I realize this is a grand idea and might be intimidating to some, but I swear I welcome all comers, and I do my best to be a very skilled and accommodating partner. I just want to have fun, don't you?

Anyone interested in adventuring? Please do send a PM. Thanks so much for reading, and thanks in advance for your time.

--Pdrive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom