Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking 1-on-1 in pm or thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy4RP

Moon
Hi gang! Like the title in the subject line says, I am looking for someone for a 1-on-1 rp, in threads and/or pms at this site only.

First my YES, NO's and MAYBE's. :D

But not in that order, let's start with the MAYBE's first.

MAYBE:
Master/slave -It has to be very different or unusual for me to consider it. HINT: You may have a good chance of my agreeing to play the slave IF you can guarantee that she won't be a slave for long. BUT be prepared for me to ask you HOW SOON she will be free.

Non-Consent/Force/Rape -Is a MAYBE. It depends on the story. It's a definate YES if it's blackmail, or a drug was slipped into her drink or food, or if she was taken advantage of while drunk, asleep and dreaming or daydreaming. If you want it to be violent then it's a NO. Force during or following a burglary or kidnapping is a yes or maybe depending on the story. If at all possible I do NOT want it to remain force or non-con.

I'll add to the 'maybe list if/when I think of something else. :)

YES: Yes to romance, demons and angels, ordinary guys, supernatural men like vampires and werewolves (or other werecreatures). Yes to incest (but not all incest, I'll make a note explaining specifically what incest I am and am not interested in). Yes to two people who in the beginning don't like each falling for each other. Yes to secret admireres, yes to misunderstands -for example the guy she assumes is a bad guy is really a good guy who kidnapped her only because he knew she'd never go with him if he gave her a choice (the details of WHY he had to or wanted to force her to leave with him could be decided before the rp starts).

There's probably something else that might be a yes but that I'm not thinking of at the moment, so even if it's not listed as a 'no' but it's not on my 'yes' list, pm to ask!

NO AND NEVER!: I'm a woman, and will only play female characters. Not because I have anything against playing a character that is the of the opposite gender as me, but mainly because I'm more comfortable writing female characters. I honestly don't believe that I can write a male character convincingly. And honestly, I'm not interested in finding out if I'm right or wrong about that. NON of my female characters are lesbian, bi or bi-curious. My female characters will ALWAYS be straight. Have no problems with anyone else writing a gay, lesbian, bi or bi-curious character but as for myself, I am more comfortable writing a woman who is 100 percent straight. NO to Beastiality. In fact Beastiality is a NEVER for me. No I don't consider werewolves and werecreatures beastiality. Humanoid's is fine with me. Animals like cows, horses, bulls etc standing upright and talking is NOT FINE WITH ME, and my character having sex with them is a HELL NO!!

Other NO's are: Superhero's, sorry but as much as I like Sumperman, Spiderman, Batman, etc.. I really don't have an interest in being involved with stories where one or both of our characters are superhero's, no not even if the 'superhero' was one you created yourself. ALSO NO to writing as a famous celebrity, I may agree to role play a female celebrity AS LONG AS IT'S NOT ONE THAT ALREADY EXISTS, meaning one that I create from scratch IF I like your story idea. Same thing goes with games, movies, books and television shows. Sorry but that's a NEVER. I'm not interested in role playing 'Buffy' or 'Willow' or Lois Lane to your Clark Kent and Superman, etc, etc. I prefer to write completely original characters.
BDSM, MIND CONTROL, ANYTHING GROSS OR DISCUSTING LIKE POO AND PEE FOR EXAMPLE IS A NEVER!! Also NO torture, snuff and humiliation. And sorry, but not interested in role play a female bully. Meaning if you're looking for someone to play the girl who'll tease, humiliate or attempt to turn your male character into her sex slave then I AM NOT THE WRITING PARTNER FOR YOU. At least not for that story idea. I also have no interest in role play a bimbo and/or slut. I do NOT play Dominant very well probably because I don't really want to role play a dominate character so please don't ask. Okay go ahead and ask if you want but unless you like hearing 'no' you'll be disapointed. I'm more comfortable role playing submissive than dominant HOWEVER, I think I am more 'in between' because even my weakest or most submissive character is NOT completely submissive.

INCEST: Somewhere above I said that I would better explain the kind of incest I will do, and the kind I NEVER want to do. First I'll list the incest pairings I will NEVER do.

NEVER:
Grandparent/grandchild. Sorry but the idea of my female character being seduced etc by her grandfather (even if she's an adult) is just too creepy for me. That one is a HELL NO AND A NEVER!
Biological Parent/child. This one is also a NO, but not because of a creep factor. There is no creep factor for me, especially if my female character is in her late teens or is a young adult. It's a NO because I've done this one so often it's ... well unless the story idea is out of the ordinary and unique (like maybe supernatural for example) it's boring to me.
Sister/Sister. I know I've already said that ALL of my female characters are straight and that I would NEVER play a female character that is not 100 % straight like me. BUT oddly, I still sometimes get people trying to talk me into doing a sister/sister rp. THIS IS A NEVER AND A HELL NO! I don't mind role playing sisters, but they will NEVER be flirtatious with each other or sexually interested or active with each other. NEVER!!

YES: These are incest pairings that I WILL do and/or are craving:
I'm Your Foster Sister (teen 15-17) - For whatever reason (off hand I am thinking either physical abuse or neglect or because one or both of her parents were drug addicts, alcoholics or was recently sent to jail, whatever), she's living in your home as your younger (or same age) foster sister.
I'm Your Foster Sister 2 (adult) When we were teenagers, we knew of each other but didn't really care for each other. We didn't dislike, or hate each other, it's just other than knowing each others names and seeing each other in school or around town we didn't really know each other. Then something happens (we'll decide what before the rp starts) and suddenly your parents moved me into your home and I become your foster sister. Years pass and we've become friends. Now we are both adults and even though are not related by blood you feel like a real brother to her. (You are either the same age or are older). What she doesn't know is that your feelings are much stronger than friendship -you don't see her as a real sister at all. You want her to fall in love with you or at least to 'want' you, but first you have to remind her that the two of you are NOT really brother and sister. I HAVE A CRAVING FOR THIS ONE.

Adopted - One or both of our characters are adopted.

Cousins - This is a craving, never tire of this one, but then rarely does anyone say 'hey lets do cousins'. I'm hoping I'm not the only one here who wants to do this one.

Step-Daughter - I am your step-daughter. You and my mother married more because of lonliness than love. The two of you like each other and enjoy each other's company but there's no passionate or romantic love. And you're both fine with that. You knew about me of course, because my mother told you about me, but I didn't attend your wedding (I didn't approve of the two of you getting married). A year passes before I even come to visit, and it's only after I see how happy you make my mother that I start to warm up to you and approve of your marriage. There is a mutual physical attraction, but for obvious reasons neither of us act on it nor acknowledge it. Two more years pass and I receive a phone call from you telling me there's been an accident. We reunite at my mother's funeral, both of us grieving, both of us vulnerable. After the guests leave the two of you are comforting each other and the 'comforting' goes much further than it should have.

Your Girlfriend's Daughter - This doesn't belong under 'incest' but oh well.. here it is. Technically you've dated my mother only a few times and it's an open relationship, meaning you're both not seeing each other exclusively and are both happy with the arrangement. Tonight you have a date with my mother. My character (your girlfriend's daughter) is either a teenager age 16 or 17, or she is a young adult who is staying with her mother temporarily for whatever reason (maybe she'd just come for a weekend visit). Anyway, it is me who answers the door when you ring the bell... (we can discuss details before the rp starts).

I have other ideas but it's late and I need a break! Will edit later, or make another post later. You can reply in this thread or send me a pm.

Well half of this has no mater I would like to rP a supernatural RP more toward a humanoid alien character. Not your typical alien, but a human basically with overpowered abilities. If you'd be willing to that then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom