Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for males. Onexone. PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarissa

Meteorite
Greetings.
As the title says I am looking for males to roleplay with over PM. Please read carefully, as I will ignore any PMs werein the poster has not read. ;)

1) PM roleplays only. Don't ask to roleplay over any other medium.
2) Please post at least two paragraphs.
3) If pictures are involved, I prefer drawn images.
4) Be patient. Sometimes I can get busy and only have time to log in for a short while. I will drop people who constantly PM asking for replies.
5) Give me with your first post from the ideas/starters below and your own introduction OOC in your first PM.
6) View my F-List here. No means no. Don't try to persuade me if I refuse a certain kink.
7) I'm not really as bitchy as I sound. I just know what I want. =D

Ideas/Starters

1) You and your girlfriend are active in sex. Her birthday is coming up soon and you want to make her happy. So you ask her what she really wants. She replies with the likes of wanting to be dominated by you. Bound by you to the apartment bed or chair. In a sense she wants you to own her.

2) You've been wanting to try public or outdoor sex with your girl, but she isn't fond of the idea. On an outing together a mysterious person offers you a deal. Money for spiking her drink with some form of sex drug. The drug turns her on to the point of really coming onto you. Do you choose to take her out in public or respect her wishes from when she's sober?

3) Send me your own intro, and a bit about your idea in OOC. I'll either respond to it, or ask about any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom