Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Acid it's on the hunt! [F looking for anything]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid

Planetoid
Good Afternoon:

My name is Acid and I come to you asking for a roleplay. Ever since I was little I always liked writing and reading. I would like to say all the things that attract me of a roleplay. First I value quality over quantity, give me a paragraph with good quality and I would love you. Give me ten paragraphs with poor quality and you will never hear from me again. I am looking for mature people that knows that I will value a good plot over sex roleplays. I prefer modern settings rather than everything else, but that doesn't mean that I won't rp anything other than modern. Give me a good plot and I will be with you always. I mostly play submissive and any gender. I love apocalyptic rps as well as school roleplays.

Well in a quick summary I am just looking for a place where I can develop my writing skills on. Remember English is not my main language which is Spanish. I can surely make errors since heck I am not perfect. So with that on your mind let me tell you my turn off's: Scat, Gore,Vore,Bestiality,Anything too Extreme. Without the out the window lets us continue, I will always respect you and I expect the same. Try your best to respect me, if you want to get to know me go right ahead and pm me I don't bite...unless you want to.

Plots
Plot 1: The new Girl
There is a new girl at school, the girl is shy and don't talk to anybody and mostly keep to herself. Your character is a older student, mostly alone and never really wanting to talk to someone. One day you see the new girl getting bullied to the point that the men are taking off their clothing to rape her, she is a beaten mess on the floor and unable to fight as they remove her clothing by force. You decide to step in and help her, once you scare the guys away you check in the girl only to find her nearly unconscious would you help her or continue the bullying .

Plot 2: Sister you never knew

You go to the local high school and ever since you been there nobody has struck your fancy. However a new girl arrives at the school and you instantly fall in love with her. You ask her out after getting to know her better and soon began a relationship, however your parents are freaked out about my character. You begin investigating on their room one time where they left for a second honeymoon and you find out something. Your father with a baby girl on his arms and your mother besides him. You begin investigating more into who this girl is and then you find out her birth record, your girlfriend? is your unknown sister!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom