Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the family MxF (group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the theme, if you like it add me on either of my ids

Yahoo: alex_cooper_83@yahoo.com

I am Alex, incest group roleplay.........mommy got down on her knees with a smile on her face and grabbed my cock and started stroking it making my pre cum ooze out of it hole, she licked it with the tip of her tongue and then proceeded to take it completely in her mouth, wrpping her warm tongue around the long, thick throbbing shaft. She bounced her head taking the entire length of my cock in her mouth making my cock head bang against her throat, she gagged and pulled the cock out spitting on it and then licking it, massaging my balls with her beautifully manicured hands, I tilted my head back as I came close to cumming, mommy, took my cock in again and started sucking me with a steady, fast rhythem. I held her head as I started matching her rhythem with my thrusts. I came with a sudden furiocity, splashing my cum deep in her mouth as she struggled to hold it in her mouth. It was too much for her and some of it escaped the firm grip of her lips around my cock and landed on her white milky boobs and pink nipples. The cum drops rolled down her belly and disappeared in the thick hairy forest of her cunt hair. She licked me clean and looked up smilling, "how did you like that hunny, was mommy any good?" Deeply drained from my massive orgasm, I had closed my eyes and had tilted my head back, as I opened them to answer her, I saw a shadow standing in my door, I and mom both stopped and looked back only to find....(choose your role, you can be the sister, or the aunt even the family pet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom