Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cum inside my Cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, Blue Moon!

My name is Kelly, but people like to call me just Kell. I’m new to Blue Moon, but far from new to Roleplay, and more specifically Adult Roleplay. That said, I’m looking to start a new Adult Roleplay with someone, here’s what I’m looking for.

1) Firstly, I’m looking to role play over an Instant Messenger, more specifically I’m looking to RP through AIM. I love the instant interaction that IMs allow for, and love that in AIM you can write long paragraphs, and they’re not cut off as in YIM. So, for the time being, I’m really only looking to RP through AIM.

2) I’m looking for someone who can post replies roughly 1-3 paragraphs long. I love to be detailed, and describe what a character is thinking, doing, and feeling. It adds to the incredible experience when we describe that’s going on.

3) I’m also looking for a particularly dark RP experience. The darker the RP gets, the better in my opinion. This is all fantasy, and while I would never condone the actions of characters in my RPs, I do enjoy enacting these fantasies in a safe way, IE Roleplay.

4) You can check what kinks I really enjoy, and those I don’t at my F-List located here -> http://www.f-list.net/c/kellinthecell <-

5) I cannot emphasize this enough, but I am first and foremost, submissive in my sexual nature. I cannot dominate, I just can’t do it; so don’t ask me to.

Now, what am I currently craving?

Well, at the moment I’d really like to start a new Incest based RP. Generally, I’m thinking something along the lines of a Mother and her Son. I’d like there to be a younger sister as well, that eventually gets mixed into the Mother and Son’s sexual relationship. I’m thinking the Son would be particularly chauvinistic; treating the Mother and Sister very poorly. He’d slap them, tease them, call them names; maybe force them to wear collars, or brand them with tattoos and piercings. He’d treat them as if they were subhuman. Maybe the son would have a dog, and allow the dog to mount both of them. I’m thinking also, that early on the Father is still around; but when the son starts to turn his Mother and Sister into his own personal sex slaves, they plot to get rid of the father, either by blackmailing him, or preferably by staging his death.

That’s the basic idea of what I really want to get into right now. The kinks I’d like to hit on especially right now, are; Incest, Nonconsensual, Light Violence, BDSM, Watersports, and Humiliation/Degradation.

There you have it, if we’re compatible, then please send me a PM, or hit me up on AIM and we can start talking.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom