Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teased to Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveNoNick

Planetoid
Hi folks! I'm looking for descriptive, detailed roleplay via AOL Instant Messenger and possibly via chatroom or over E-Mail. I'm a male player in my twenties and I am only looking to play with female players playing female characters at the moment. If this is problematic, kindly spare me any lectures on your opinions of the perceptions of non-straight sexuality in Americanized culture - I'm just here to RP. Let's cut to the chase.

Smut play can be a lot of fun with the right partners. I'm looking for partners that I can click with. There is nothing more entertaining than when two roleplay partners are a good fit for each other - posts are fast, detailed, and give enough wiggle room to aid in the mutual storytelling process. It's great when the scene sort of glides effortlessly onto the screen and each partner waits with excited anticipation for the other's post. There's been a surge in some roleplayer's opinions that roleplay is some sort of distinct internet entity that must remain completely separate from the player's state of mind and personality. I disagree wholeheartedly, especially for smut play. It's only by being open and genuinely connecting with our partners that we can start to really enjoy ourselves.

I enjoy sexual tension on a physical and mental level. Most of my smut roleplay revolves around balance of power and sexual tension. I could talk in an academic sense about them, but here are examples of things I have explored and either have not finished or would like to try with new partners. Of course, everything is always up to discussion. Hopefully you can get a gist of what I like to play. As you can see, most of the roleplay is about pretense and a female character gradually losing sexual control, being unable to keep up the appearance of confidence as she is reduced to begging for physical release.

Finally, feel free to have some favorite play elements on hand. I'm always looking to try to accommodate someone else's itch for passion. These can be settings, scenarios, character types, physical traits, or fetishes. I have a few of my own, and I'd love to discuss them with you personally. :)

I'm looking forward to meeting you and hope we'll both have a toe tingling good time together!

---
Example 1: The popular girl at school had everything she could ask for. Other girls wanted to be her and boys would practically do anything for her attention. She was confident and charismatic, acting as president of the photography club. The secret to her success was not solely in her good looks or social connections - she posesed a special camera. Any flash photography she took of another student would have a pronounced effect of delirium on their minds. Most boys were willing to do whatever she wanted after a mere two photos. That tell tale flash and sound of the shutter was accompanied by stammers, blushing faces, and eager wills. Her life was essentially perfect, but perfection can breed complacency and the attractive photographer's life was about to change dramatically when she carelessly left her camera unattended for another student to find.

Example 2: The life of a top female athlete at the university level was a tiring affair. Classes, practices, and constant advances from male students could be a real distraction. Still, a go-getter attitude combined with a stubborn and impulsive mentality meant this girl was usually on top of every game, wager, and bet in the book. When a male student offers her the chance to play a game, she agrees with confidence that victory is assured. When she realizes the game is a test of her sexual endurance, not her athletic ability, she realizes she may be in for a long evening. Will her swagger and confidence be broken, replaced by desperate pleas and longing moans? (There are LOTS of variations on this; the main RP element is the 'game' itself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom