Cape and Cowl [CatatonicClover & ThomasRHelsing]

There are just some days that, despite your best efforts, will never redeem themselves. The same goes for people too, and of course, food. After another long day of attempting to save the fate of humanity, Zatanna, felt exhausted and worn out. She was always doing something for others, and nothing for herself. She had previously read in a magazine somewhere that cooking relieved tension, but they must have been sorely mistaken because all it did was add to her stress. Her attempt at making a three cheese broccoli and eggplant bake failed miserably, and now she was hungry, bored, and upset. What she really needed was a way to work out her steam. What better way is there to do that then a wild night in between the sheets without commitment?

Sensing a brilliant opportunity, she grabs her coat and slides it over her shoulders and buckles it over her midsection, covering the exposed flesh of her chest and shoulders. As she walks towards the door, she removes her favorite top hat from the rack and leaves without stopping, he costume now fully complete. Her destination: Cape and Cowl, the hottest new club in town, the one place she can fit in with the crowd of mundane everyday people. Her arrival in the club already started to make her feel better, and as she thought, she looked just like one of them.

Her eyes scanned the place for interesting people and she noticed someone of interest not too far away from the bar. People looked her up and down, probably thinking that her costume was a really good knockoff, even if it was the real deal, and she sits down at the bar near the man, crossing her fishnet clad legs in front of her. "Nice place. Come here often?" she asked the man confidently, even though she knew it was the worst pickup line she could have ever used.

Thomas chuckled, as he took in the sight of the babeaceous raven haired woman. Most would call her a good "Cos-player" but to one who was a demon summoner well magic left a well he'd always heard ti referred to as a "Taint" on the soul. He may not have much magical energy as a hero would call it but even his rookie skills could see this woman was glowing. He smirked as he said with a simple nod "I'd hope so since I own it what do I owe to the pleasure the word's strongest magical female in my humble establishment."

Thomas was tall, just under 7 foot, white bond hair brushed back and in an elaborate braid that stopped jut above his butt. He wore a crimson silk button up shirt the sleeves rolled up to his elbows fingerless after the second knuckle gloves on each hand. Black slacks and black combat boots with steel toes were on his feet and laced up. His sapphire blue eyes ran down her body as he said, "Damn girl if more heroines looked like you I'd never have hung up my cape."

Thomas nodded to a 6 foot nothing Succubus that had brought the two of them a drink. She was wearing a Wonder Woman outfit and she puled it off. Smirking he said "I only hire non combatants and besides do you know how hard it is for a normal girl to pull off the Princess's aura it always feels fake I half a half orc around here as Hawk Girl totally opposite issue."

The man before her is an absolute spectacle, with his immaculate hair and those incredible eyes... he was going to look good naked. That is of course, is she could be lucky enough to capture his attention long enough to take him in the bedroom and show him what made her so special. Then he spoke. His voice sent shivers up her spine, but even more so, the fact that he recognized her made her tingle with excitement. She noticed something odd about him, he didn't quite fit in with everyone else, he was someone of ability as well. "Oh, you own this place? Remind me to come here more often," she says with a flirty grin and sips on her drink, "Besides, I think you and I could be great friends."

She observed all of his motions, analyzing him and envisioning him with his arms wrapped around her. She still avoided his question as to why she was there. Perhaps he could figure it out on his own with enough motivation. His compliment made her smile a beautiful, large grin that made her eyes twinkle with excitement. "Well, you could always go back, you know? The things we could do together... Simply put, it's me magical." Her words had a double meaning, insinuating the potential sex to come.

"It only feels fake to those like us," she says simply, "Oh really? This place is even more fun than I thought. Thanks for the drink by the way..." she trails off, a subtle way of asking for his name. Her heart skips a beat in her chest when she looked into his eyes once more, eagerly awaiting his reply.

Thomas smirked as he leaned over his voice burning with lust and yet also oddly refined, "Do you really want my name Zatanna Zatara, seems a bit odd of a request, are you sure that wouldn't kill the mood of a one night hook up those long fishnet clad leg wrapped around my waist, you calling out for a god you don't believe in or calling me one for my excellent cock skills because you don't' know my name then limping home afterwards my juices leaking from your used holes feeling like some two bit tramp and fucking loving it because it proved you were a woman and alive?"

Thomas kissed her hard the sort of kiss that was simply sinful his tongue pushing it's way into her mouth, not violently just sort of doing it before she realized it. This was the sort of kiss well you little girls reamed about this was the sort of kiss horny 14 year olds dreamed about that hit all the right places that had you sweating and toes curling in all the right ways. His left hand rubbing her covered sex his palm rubbing it hard but at the same time like his kiss hitting all the right places. Smirking he broke the kiss saying in her ear teasingly "Or of course I can teach you how to make a mean Spaghetti."

Zatanna stared at him with an unreadable expression, trying not to use her powers on him. It's more of a game this way, even if she does have the slight disadvantage in this situation. His words drove deep into her mind, sending out pangs of desire throughout her entire body, leaving her wanting so much more. His threat promise of the night to come left her speechless! What left her even more speechless was the unexpected assault on her lips with his own, which were as smooth as the silk she wore and tastes of honey.

She kissed him back with a fierce passion, moaning into his mouth as he touched her intimately and explored her mouth with his tongue. The moment was breathtaking, even for someone as powerful as Zatanna. She looked up at him, begging and pleading with her eyes to not stop, nearly asking him to take her right there in public. He had a strange effect on her, making her throw away all her inhibitions and morality right out the window. His playful comment caught her off guard, and she giggled. "Okay then, God," she smirks at her reference to his previous statement, "Why don't you show me what you got?"

Thomas smirked, as he mumbled words too quick to catch besides "Hermes". Suddenly they were in a large bedroom. The bed was too large for four people much less one with finely made silk sheets and a dozen pillows. The room smelled of honey with an after smell of sex and tobacco, a little alcohol thrown in. A heavy oppressive smell of heat and candles as well, not in a bad way but in a "I want to get naked to feel cooler" way. the candles themselves were smells associated with aphrodisiac jasmine and a few others.

A mumbled spell had dark blue fire springing up burning her clothes away leaving her in only her fishnet stockings. The man pushed her down against the bed, the soft sheet against her skin as well as his hard abs. former hero or not Thomas was in shape. He gave her another demanding kiss until both needed air. However as he pulled away he went to work on her neck not stopping until he was sure she'd have a few good sized "Love bites" in the morning. Then he nibbled down to her right nipple sucking it hard lashing around it with his tongue then rubbing over it fast. Until it was plenty hard then kissing over to her left one, giving it a similar treatment not stopping until it was as hard as he could get it. Then he kissed slowly down her firm body until he reached her sex, then gently blew on it before kissing her hard again. When both needed air again he kissed and nibbled his way to her sex circling her clit with his tongue, he nibbled it very gently. Before putting her thighs on either side of his head and mumbeling a cleaning spell ran his tongue from the base of her spine just above her ass crack to her clit then back again Gently prodding her back door before suddenly thrusting his tongue deep within her sex as if trying to find her G-spot.

Everything happened so fast, it was all one big blur of activity. One minute, they were in the bar and then next: poof! They were in a room. The smells, the atmosphere, hell, even the experience in general was just completely new to her. She laid back and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue exploring her body, writhing in pleasure and moaning as he continued trying new things. The fabric on the bed underneath her was so soft and plush, adding to the overall pleasure she felt. In her head, she secretly wondered who this man was, and where she had seen him before. It was hard to to think when someone has his tongue buried inside her. "Oh God," she screamed, arching her back up, pushing her hips into his face.

Her hands searched for something to grab onto, and found the perfect thing: his braid. She wrapped her hand around his braid and pulled his head in closer, urging him to continue doing what he was doing, because before long, she was going to orgasm, and it was going to feel incredible! Her other hand continued to explore his body, touching every inch of flesh that she could. Her hips bucked even more more into his face, her back leaving the bed, as she continued to moan and scream. Each second brought her that much closer to the moment of big release.

Thomas smirked right as she was on edge and lifted his head up, smirking he said "What do you say naughty girl talk dirty if you want this tongue to make you cum so hard half the city knows you just came, come on I know that dirty mouth of yours can be impressive."

His tongue buried itself in her ass hitting all the spots most women didn't even know about. However before she could cum he switched holes. He wanted to hear her and when he was impressed with her dirty talk only then would he make her "pop".

Zatanna's body wrenched in pleasure, feeling the effects of his tongue everywhere. Her hips pushed up into him, forcing his face deeper into her thighs, nearly smothering him with her body. She whimpered when he switched holes, begging him not to stop because she was so close to her big moment. It was the ultimate torture, and he was damn good at it, and it both infuriated and invigorated her. Her black painted fingernails dug into his back, while the matching toes dug into the sheets on either side of his body, and she squirmed, continuing to moan with her entire set of lungs.

She was trying to avoid using magic, but she wanted to, just to make this moment even more unforgettable. Zatanna felt a fire deep within her stomach, a fire of passion and excitement, and she let it all unleash in a battle cry like moan. She distantly heard his comment, and appeased him, looking down at him and replying with, "You want me to talk dirty, huh?" Her hands reached for his head and she softly stroked his hair, "How's this for talking dirty?" She throws her head back into the pillows and screams, "Suck my hot, wet cunt. Ahhhh!!! You like the taste of it? Huh? I bet you want to feel it sliding down your cock right now. Mmmm, yeahhhh!"

Thomas groaned, smirking as he felt her magic surge up. He wondered absentmindedly if she'd lost control or wanted to be impressive. He decided to show her how not impressed he was as he kissed her clit and said "Come on you naughty slut wearing fishnets and a leotard I know you can do better than that come on talk like a dirty streets walker for me scream for me and maybe if you beg like a nasty slut then I'll make you cum HARD on my thick wet tongue!".

He mumbled a small spell and his tongue elongated as he thrust it deep into her cunt. Swirling it eight inches inside of her. Twisting it and grinding it, still keeping her right on the edge as if it were a knife's edge and all she needed was a feather's more weight to cut herself. teasing and tormenting while pleasuring her. He seemed to know exactly what button to press.

Back
Top Bottom