Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Web of Organized Crime

Angel216

Supernova
So, to start off, I'm back after a much, much needed break and with a new idea. Recently, I read a interesting book, it goes by the name of Lethal and it's by Sandra Brown, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading. So anyway I wanted to base a open, group roleplay off of it. So I will start off by summarizing it.

So it started about ten years ago, and it started out as a small gang that worked with organized crime. Contraband, illegal shipment of drugs, and guns, weapons of all kinds, and they made a lot of money off of it as well. As the profit, the money grew, so did the organization, the business, even the employees who worked for it. The gang members begin to spread out and bribe or black mail police officers, some mayors of some big cities, even patrol men, and corporate trucking companies to bring in the product, to sell the product, and, even to, turn their heads the other way when the product come in.

So the business grew, and the Facilitator, well the Facilitator went by the name of The Bookkeeper, and everyone of his/her's employees were afraid, deathly afraid of Him/ Her. The Bookkeeper's policy was "No loose ends, No Mercy." So anyone who got int his/ her way or any employee who failed him/her would be simply killed and disposed of. So they continued their work for Him/ her, bringing in product and selling it.

Meanwhile, the FBI were sending undercover agents to the different states that this organized web spread across, to gather evidence against The Bookkeeper and to try to find Him/ her.

So characters that You can play

X The Bookkeeper (( Well that'll be me, I'll play at most 3 characters throughout the game, but my main character will be the Bookkeeper. ))

> FBI Undercover Agents.

> Cops that have been corrupted

> Employees

> FBI agents that have been corrupted

Anyway you get the idea right, so anyway if I get enough interest in this I'll post up a character thread, if not then, I'll just let it die. I hope I get interest. Anyway, happy trails.

Oh well haha that's Great :p and hey Wildkat good to see and hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom