Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Search of Tantalizing Transformations! [M LF F][IM Only!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Greetings all, I'm here with a new thread full of appealing alterations! My general RP thread (found here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35330) was cluttered up enough as is, and transformation is a niche enough kink that I felt it warranted its own little corner. Besides, I tend to be a bit more particular about my partners when it comes to this sort of thing. Let's get the mundane details out of the way: I go by EST (GMT-5) for my timezone, I'm a university student so I'm usually around starting in the afternoon, and I play male characters, usually in their early 20's. I am only looking for IM roleplay, and only with female characters.

And now for the exotic and exhilarating! I'm looking for all manner of transformation based fun, whether its railing a newly christened succubus, snuggling up with a cutie turned into a lamia, or just changing your girlfriend into a goo girl for fun! I'm open to scenes that are soft and sweet, fiery and flirtatious, full of lewd and kinky romps - or any combination of those. Transformations can come willingly, inflicted by both sides of the fun, or be forced on one character by another as long as we don't delve too closely into non-con territory.

I'll happily do scenes with an equal partnership, where one is more of a top, aggressive or assertive, or varying flavors of dom/sub mixed in. Lovers canoodling and humping, friends with benefits, or subby sex-pets are all welcome. I also have a thing for geeky, nerdy, and dorky girls, its not a requirement by any means, but its sure to get you brownie points!

Here's a list of example transformations and scenes to get the creative juices flowing. Nothing is flat-out required, so feel free to pick and choose only the changes and ideas that appeal to you. Feel free to mix and match and combine scenes, too. I'm also open to any suggestions and ideas you may have as well!

Transformations
-Age Progression (No older than mid 30s)
-Age Regression (No younger than 18)
-Android/Robot Girls
-Bimbofication
-Breast/Ass Growth
-Demons (Succubus/Incubus)
-Fantasy Races (D&D, WoW, any setting, really)
-General Appearance (Hair, Eyes, Skin, Height, etc)
-Goo Girls
-Lust and Sensitivity
-Mental Alterations/Personality Changes
-Monster Girls (Lamia, Harpies, etc)
-Shrinking

Scenes and Settings
-Island sex resort full of transformative lotions and creams.
-Customizable cyborg girl gaining more and more mechanical upgrades until she is more machine than human.
-Magic Academy full of students casting lascivious spells on one another.
-Finding a dusty ol' tome of naughty magic in the back of the library.
-Summoning a succubus or incubus, hi-jinx ensues.
-Fooling around with a half-incubus/succubus friend who can cast all sorts of sexy spells on you.
-Rub a magic lamp, get your own sex-slave genie.

If I've caught your interest, then feel free to send me a PM so we can swap IM info and get to chatting. Thanks for reading!

RE: In Search of Tantalizing Transformations! [M/Futa LF F/Futa][IM Only]

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom