Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

I have experienced a cold burn in the throat, but I physically cannot get brain freezes (I've actually tried - maybe evidence that I don't have one to freeze?)

Have you ever quit a job where you enjoyed the work, but everyone was just too damn weird/awkward/mean?

Yes, I worked as a regional manager at Total Wine and enjoyed the job but wasn't a fan of my coworkers in the least.

Have you ever made yourself get vastly better at something, like a sport or any kind of achievement?

Does improvement over the decades from one-line and asterisks RP to a multi-para writer count?

Have you ever been to a major tourist destination? Did it live up to the hype?

Yes, I think it does count - to answer your question first.

Yes, many times. I would say some do and some don't; I wasn't a huge fan of the Statue of Liberty, for example.

Have you ever gotten into a car crash? Were you driving or a passenger if so?

Yeah, once - a long time ago. I was driving along, minding my own business hen some guy decided that he needed the service lane on the other side of the road, darted across the front of me and took me with him. I had no chance of avoiding it, I was hit before I'd registered he was moving.

Have you ever wondered whether your current career is the best one for you?

I’ve sang karaoke drunk >.> but, yes .. I was a professional dancer for many years, ballet and contemporary mainly. Recitals and concerts alike ~

Have you ever paid for a stranger's meal or drink, without them knowing it was you?

off the record, yes. officially, I neither confirm nor deny. as for the  what, I don't kiss and tell. :v

have you ever lost your credit card, cancelled it, then found it shortly after cancelling it?

Nope. Closest I've been is knowing my existing card was going to expire while I was on holiday and try to get a replacement card from my bank before I left to go on said holiday; if it didn't arrive before I left, I'd have been pretty screwed. Fortunately, it did.

Have you ever received a story post from a partner, formulated the reply in your mind, thought about how you'd go about posting it...then receive a message from your partner a long while later wondering when you're going to reply?

Yep

Have you ever thought about something lewd so much you accidentally said something about it to someone you shouldn’t have?

Shot a gun. Yes. At targets, out in the desert.

Have you ever swam in the ocean?

Plenty of times. More when I was a kid than as an adult.

Have you ever shot a bow (recurve or compound, NOT crossbow)?

I tried when I was little and it didnt exactly go well

Have you ever had a dream that came true later? And if so what was it?

Back
Top Bottom