Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little bit of m/m fluff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

queridoor

Planetoid
I thought I'd post these on both threads because although I'm playing a male, I AM a girl and I'm slightly more comfortable rolelpaying with girls.

Hi! My name's Door. Yes, Door. Yes, like a door. I hear you laughing!!

I'm 18 and I've been roleplaying for about 7 or 8 years. I started with Warrior Cats when I was little and things kind of went downhill from there... usually, I do smutty rps, but I've been craving something lighter and cuter. Sex is always lovely, but I don't want it to be all about sex, I'd like these RPs to be primarily cute/angsty/dramatic/relationship building. In other words, they should be realistic.

I ONLY do m/m. I don't know why but I have an irrational aversion to m/f. Probably has something to do with the fact that I'm asexual. I can play female characters, just not involved with sex or romance.

My current cravings:

Master/slave: A character buys a slave from an abusive master

Medieval: A royalty/farmboy AU. One char is a prince and the other is the new stablehand... spanking with a riding crop is a must... little but of smut is fine later in the rp but I don't want it to be centered around smut.

College AU: One of the characters is blind or deaf, and the other takes it upon himself to befriend him (learn sign language if he's deaf, help him get around campus if he's blind)

I'm open to ideas, but these are my current cravings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom