Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dom M for F/M (plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funredlips

Moon
I have been role-playing for a good few years now and recently a took about a one year hiatus from it because of the stress of real life. I am once again looking for a little distraction and stress relief that comes from writing role-plays and currently have a new idea in mind. For this specific idea I am very insistent on the look of the character you'd be playing. I have a look for my character as well but I am completely opened to change my own characters looks to one that you might prefer. Send PM if interested. This can be thread or pm or e-mail, but NO IM.

Mirroring of post:
This is what I always try to do and 1-3 paragraphs is a nice average. I can do more as well, but usually takes me longer to do so, since it just means I get more time to really use my words.

Dislikes
Anything that should belong in the bathroom.
Actual torture
Vomiting
Gore
One-liners

hair%2Bpulling%2B1.jpg
The masochist (could be incest or stepbrother): Anastasia has known for a while that she likes pain more than she should. Living n a rich family only gives her access to gentleman boys who she wouldn’t even dream of confessing her wants. And then there’s her brother. A violent temper that makes her shiver, but definitely not form fear. The brother has his own violent needs and watching his sister going on date after date makes him see red. That’s how they found themselves at night in one of the hallways with Anastasia being pushed back harshly against the wall, after a nasty verbal fight between the two of you about modesty and how she should refrain from dating anyone else for a while, making her moan out accidently. And now the brother stand grinning and somewhat still in shock as he watches his blushing, embarrassed sister run from the scene. Her kinks

jovan_alisa.jpg
The girlfriend: Character B has always had this darker need to submit his girlfriend. But for the years they have been dating he has managed to suppress it. After all they’re the perfect country couple. She’s pure and loyal to him and tough their vanilla sex doesn’t satisfy him he doesn’t want to loose her by letting his real wants surface. And the he finds out the truth. She’s not some pure angel in fact she’s been sleeping around, a lot. So character B lets his true self out and decides to control his cheating girlfriend and have the rough satisfying sex he’s been wanting. Looking for character B, rp starts the day he found out. (I want the setting to be in a small town where things could get very bad for the girlfriend if word got out of how many me she has slept with, some of which could be in relationships as well) Her Kinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom