Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hughes' Household (Munte)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2lt4y9l.jpg

Munte
(The Hughes' Household, located in the city of Munte)

2cnv7rp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Ryan Hughes
Attire:Black jeans, Black boots, Black Leather armband, shirtless at the moment
Weapon:None on him at the moment
Tagging:Cameron, Charles(NPC), Anyone
Time:September 1, 2650; Afternoon

10h3sow.jpg

Name (Nickname):Cameron Hughes
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black boots
Tagging:Ryan, Charles(NPC), Anyone

Cameron looked over at his grandfather Charles who was sitting in his chair reading a book like usual he then looked over at Ryan who was
passed out on the couch a mischievous grin spread across his face. "Leave your brother alone Cameron" ,Charles stated. The old man didn't even have to look up from his book to know that Cameron had another bright idea that would piss off his brother Ryan and most likely cause all out war in the Hughes' household and the last thing he wanted was for Chadwick to come home to a huge mess caused by the two boys fighting.

"Jeez grandpa you think I would bother Ryan while he's sleeping so peacefully?" ,Cameron asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Yes Cameron yes I do in fact I know you're gonna because neither of you can just leave the other alone" ,Charles stated in response as he continued to read his book.

Cameron just let out a small laugh before standing up and making his way into the kitchen. Charles simply shook his head and sighed, "Here we go again" ,the old man stated under his breath knowing Cameron was up to no good again. Sure enough Cameron returned not too long after with a pan and a spoon and quietly made his way over to Ryan, when he was finally standing over him Cameron wailed on the pan making Ryan jump up and look around, it was clear Cameron scared the living hell out of him and this only made Cameron laugh hysterically.

"Fuck you Cameron" ,Ryan growled out before lunging at the man. He tackled him successfully to the ground and the two started wrestling around on the floor. After a few moments the two made their way back to their feet somehow and started swinging at each other, Ryan successfully hit Cameron across the face making the man back away with a shocked look on his face. Usually the look on Cameron's face never meant anything good, the two men would rough house and play around but as soon as one of them got hit in the face things got serious.

"You fucking ass! You know better then to hit me in the face" ,Cameron stated before grabbing something off of the table and throwing it at Ryan who ducked. The object thrown was a cup and it was heavy enough to go through one of the windows in the house.

"Aw dang it look what you guys did now, your father is gonna be pissed" ,Charles yelled out as he slammed his book down. Both Cameron and Ryan snickered at how mad their grandfather had gotten and it only made the old man angrier, "Yeah you little punks think this is all fun and games but later on you'll both be getting the third degree and you know it".

"Oh come on he never yells at us anymore, I think he's getting too old like you grandpa" ,Cameron stated with a small laugh.

"Ha ha very funny ya jackass" ,Charles said in response before standing up and walking off towards his room.

"Is it time for your nappy poo grandpa?" ,Ryan asked snickering.

"Yeah, yeah" ,Charles stated in response waving Ryan off.

As soon as Charles was in his room Cameron looked at Ryan, "You think he's gonna be mad?" ,he asked right before bringing his hand up to bite his nails.

"Oh yeah you're so dead when he gets back" ,Ryan said in response.

"It's you're fault you shouldn't have hit me like you did so I'll just tell dad you broke the window, fair enough?" ,Cameron stated in response before sitting down in the chair he had been in before waking Ryan up.

"Fuck that you're the idiot that threw the cup" ,Ryan snapped back.

"Yeah but dad don't know that and I'm older so he'll believe me over you" ,Cameron sneered.

Ryan then lunged at his brother once again this time breaking the back of the chair he was sitting in, neither of them even realized it was broken due to the fact they were yet again wrestling around and beating on each other. The two got pretty damn rough with each other and could put some professional fighters to shame if it came down to a contest. After a few moments Cameron got Ryan into a nice headlock and held it in tightly making Ryan's face turn red. In an attempt to escape his brothers clutches Ryan started moving around but all that did was knock over and break a bunch of things as the two struggled with each other.

iwpzl2.jpg

Name (Nickname):Jasper Reigns
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Black Tanktop, Black Combat boots, Sleeveless Black hoodie
Weapon:Long Sword, Two pistols holstered on thighs, Hunting Knife(10 inch blade), throwing stars
Tagging:Gen, Anyone
Time:September 1, 2650; Afternoon.

37mt3.jpg

Name (Nickname):Chadwick Hughes, Chad
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Black Shirt, Black leather coat, Black boots
Weapon:Shotgun, Hunting knife on belt, Pistol in holster underneath his coat
Tagging:Anyone

2cnv7rp.jpg

10h3sow.jpg

Attire:Black Jeans, Shirtless at the moment, Black boots

Chadwick landed the ship in his backyard when they got to the house after landing he got out and tied everything down to make sure the ship wouldn't fly off in the middle of the night. When he finished tying everything down he began to unpack everything to bring it into the house. While unloading the ship Chadwick heard the sound of glass breaking and something heavy hitting the floor inside his house. The man sighed and chose to ignore the noises for the moment as he continued to unpack his ship.

"YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER GET OVER HERE"! ,Cameron's voice yelled out from inside the house.

"FUCK YOU CAM YOU'RE A DICK"! ,Came Ryan's voice shortly after followed by another loud crash.

Jasper laughed as he helped Chadwick unload everything, "So I see the guys are still as charming as ever" ,he stated. While Jasper found Cameron and Ryan's antics utterly hilarious it aggravated Chadwick to no end and the man gave Jasper a look that told him he was fed up. "It's alright dad they'll calm down eventually they always do" ,Jasper told Chadwick giving the man a smile.

"Yeah they'll calm down and then start up five minutes later they drive me nuts with this crap it's like I live in a fucking zoo, I hate to think what the house looks like inside" ,Chadwick said in response to Jasper.

Just then another loud crash came from within the house and Ryan came bursting through the front door with a pissed off look on his face. The young man looked at his father and Jasper briefly before ducking a tin can that came flying out of the house, "FUCK OFF CAMERON"! ,he shouted before picking the can up off the ground and throwing it hard at Cameron clipping him in the shoulder.

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD YOU LITTLE SHIT"! ,Cameron yelled loudly before tackling Ryan making them both tumble down the back steps. The two got into a rather heated wrestling match in the back yard and became completely oblivious to both Jasper and their father, both brothers were so determined to win the little scrap that they didn't even notice that Jasper and their father had brought someone back with them.

"ENOUGH"! ,Chadwick shouted in a stern tone. Both Cameron and Ryan's attention immediately turned to their father and they stood up knowing they were about to get ripped into. "I'M ABOUT TWO SECONDS FROM PUTTING YOU TWO IN SEPARATE CAGES AND MAKING YOU SIT IN THEM FOR HOURS LIKE ANIMALS, CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES"?

"Dad Ryan ripped my shirt" ,Cameron stated. He was about to say something else but Ryan cut him off.

"That was after he hit me with grandpa's cane like fifty times" ,Ryan argued.

"Oh don't be a bitch I didn't hit you that hard" ,Cameron stated with a small laugh.

Chadwick just shook his head in disbelief, "SHUT IT, I don't wanna hear it I'm done with the excuses you guys are both complete assholes to each other and it needs to stop you're both adults so stop acting like a bunch of fucking kids" ,he told them. "Now help bring all this stuff in, we have a guest so please try and act at least somewhat decent".

"Yes daddy" ,Cameron stated sarcastically as he made his way towards the ship to start helping. Chadwick slapped the man in the back of the head as he walked by for his sarcasm making Ryan chuckle a little. When Chadwick heard Ryan chuckle he gave him a stern look that made the young man quickly quiet down.

Jasper looked at Gen with a smile, "We're in for a hell of a night those two aren't done yet not even close" ,he whispered. "I apologize in advance for anything you may hear or see while here my brothers don't have the cleanest mouths or minds" ,he continued.

j8gute.jpg

Name (Nickname): Genevieve Marist (Gen)
Attire: Black and white striped corset top; maroon, black and white lowrise skirt; black leather boots; black shawl; black lace choker.
Weapon: None.
Location: The Hughes' Household (deboarding Chadwick's airship, in the backyard).
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Chadwick, Cameron, Ryan.
Time: September 1, 2650; Early evening.

Gen's dark eyes went wide at the loud sounds that rushed forth from the house across the way as she deboarded the airship. She could distinctly hear the voices of two men--certainly these were the two foster brothers Jasper had spoken of--on top of crashes and banging. Swallowing hard, she wondered what in the world they were doing to cause such a commotion. When two bodies suddenly tumbled outside and began to fight and grapple at each other, she then knew all too well.

Looking over at Jasper briefly, Gen couldn't help but giggle. He hadn't been kidding when he'd said his foster brothers were a bit wild. From the looks of it, that had only begun to describe them. She then turned to look over at Chadwick, the older man looking beyond exasperating not to mention extremely annoyed. The evening was definitely going to be an interesting one, that was for certain.

Gen gave Jasper a nod. "I can see that," she whispered, her lips turned upward into a smile. "Your brothers are definitely... unique." She giggled softly then, her hands tugging a bit on her shawl. "I have a feeling dinner and the rest of the evening are exactly what I need," she then added, her tone full of warmth as she spoke. She definitely did need distraction, something fun and entertaining to help ease the tension of what was in store for her in the near future. She had a lot that would soon be on her plate, many changes that would be frightening for a time even if they were necessary. So, she was grateful and looking forward to the evening entirely. "Thank you for inviting me," she said, her cheeks flushing a bit. "Though hopefully things won't get too out of hand," she stated with another giggle.

iwpzl2.jpg

Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, Black Tanktop, Black Combat boots, Sleeveless Black hoodie
Weapon:Long Sword, Two pistols holstered on thighs, Hunting Knife(10 inch blade), throwing stars
Time:September 1, 2650; Early Evening

37mt3.jpg

2cnv7rp.jpg

10h3sow.jpg

When Gen thanked Jasper for inviting her he smiled, "You're welcome I hope you enjoy yourself tonight and get to relax and have fun" ,he stated. "Well seeing as they're calm for the moment let me introduce you to my brothers" ,he continued right before motioning for Cameron and Ryan to come over. When the two men reached Jasper he smiled again and looked to Gen, "This is Cameron he's the oldest" ,he stated pointing to Cameron who smiled brightly for the woman. "And this is Ryan" ,Jasper stated pointing to Ryan who also gave Gen a smile. "Ryan, Cameron this is my new friend Gen she's gonna be joining us for dinner tonight".

"Don't mind the little mess in the house me and Ryan were rough housing a little bit" ,Cameron said with a smile. "Well let's get all this stuff inside so we can all sit down and get to know each other". Cameron gave one more smile before he got back to bringing everything inside. When everything was finally in the house Cameron sat down on the couch and waited for the others to come into the room.

Chadwick walked through his house after putting everything away and cleaned up the mess before joining Cameron and Ryan in the living room. He sat down on the couch that was across from the couch Ryan and Cameron were sitting on and was about to lean back when he looked over and noticed the broken window, "Why the fuck is my window broken"? ,he asked with a heated tone.

"Your animals broke it" ,came Charles' voice as he entered the room. "They drove me nuts all day and Cameron was messing with my damn cane beating his brother up with it again, Ryan nearly knocked Cameron's head off with a pan that he threw at him they need to be locked in cages, your window got broken during their all day spat" ,the old man continued as he sat down in his recliner.

Chadwick simply shook his head and said nothing he didn't want to argue with the two at the moment so he figured it would be best to just keep quiet for the moment. When Jasper walked into the room he noticed the window immediately and laughed thinking about how the window could've been broken all of the ideas that came to his mind were quite amusing and he couldn't help but laugh. He sat down next to Chadwick then patted the seat next to him motioning for Gen to sit down with him.

j8gute.jpg

Attire: Black and white striped corset top; maroon, black and white lowrise skirt; black leather boots; black shawl; black lace choker.
Location: The Hughes' Household (deboarding Chadwick's airship, in the backyard).
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Chadwick, Cameron, Ryan; Charles (NPC).

A smile lit up Gen's face as Jasper introduced her to both Cameron and Ryan. The two, along with their father and even their grandfather, were definitely a lively a bunch. She wondered if everyone in Munte was much like they were or if it was just the Hughes themselves. Regardless, she was already having a good time, the smile playing on her lips never faltering. She couldn't help but giggle softly at the antics and back and forth banter between the Hughes' boys--father and grandfather included. Never had she seen such interactions before. And to think this was all in one family!

When Jasper patted the seat next to him, Gen felt her cheeks grow warm. She nodded, still smiling, and moved to go and sit down next to him. When she sat down and shifted a bit to get comfortable, she let out a tiny sigh of contentment, her cheeks blushing a bit more. Giggling, she looked down at her lap for a moment before turning slightly to look over at Jasper. "You're family is delightfully entertaining," she whispered. "I dare say your brothers could probably draw a wonderful crowd and earn a pretty penny if they ever decided to organize their antics into a show." She smiled warmly, giggling just a little. "I am really having a wonderful time."

As Gen sat there, she wondered what other things would be in store for the night. After all, she'd only just gotten there and her time there had just begun. Perhaps everyone would be interested in the carnival, if she mentioned it... even if they didn't plan to attend. It definitely would liven things up, she figured. And given the acrobatics she'd seen and Jasper's earlier comments, she found herself curious.

Gen then turned toward everyone as they gathered about, shifting a bit closer to Jasper. "It's nice to meet you all. I'm currently staying in Inalt. I'm here traveling with the circus. I'm an aerialist with Kraven's Carnival of Delightful Wonders."

iwpzl2.jpg

37mt3.jpg

2cnv7rp.jpg

10h3sow.jpg

"I'm really glad you're enjoying yourself tonight" ,Jasper stated in response with a smile. "And who knows if you talk to the two psycho's and tell them they could get paid they may just run off with you and join the circus, those two love to make money....legally and illegally" ,he continued. Jasper sat back and relaxed into the couch as Gen spoke to everyone he was glad to have met the woman and happy that she was having a good time with him and his family.

"Ooh you're an aerialist" ,Cameron stated excitedly. "I love watching that stuff I think it takes a lot of guts to do the type of stunts you guys do, by the way I didn't know the circus was in town I wanna go".

"Well you would've known if I felt safe enough to bring you and your brother into public" ,Chadwick stated with a smart tone to his voice. "But ever since that stunt you guys pulled last time I brought you out I don't know if I'll ever trust you two around civilized people ever again".

Both Ryan and Cameron started to turn red as they thought back, trying to hold back their laughter the best they could. Chadwick took one look at the two and shook his head, "Yeah you knuckleheads think it's all a big joke, that everything is so funny, then someone ends up getting hurt oh but wait you guys just think it's funnier when someone gets hurt don't you?" ,Chadwick asked sarcastically.

Jasper was beginning to get a little curious he was never really filled in on what had happened exactly he was only told his two brothers weren't allowed to go into Inalt for a while. "So what exactly did you guys do to make dad not want to bring you into public?" ,he finally asked.

Cameron and Ryan were now both laughing quite a bit and when Jasper asked what happened Cameron took a deep breath then looked at the man, "Okay so Ryan and I were walking through the market place down in Inalt, we had strayed off from dad and were looking around at the different things there and Ryan bumps into this guy he was freaking huge alright and this guy turns around and looks at Ryan with this pissed off expression and says 'watch where you're going you little faggot' and me being me I look at the guy and say 'fuck off sasquatch', the guy gets totally pissed off and starts arguing with me and Ryan, calling us all sorts of names and trying to look tough in front of the crowd that had formed around us, after a few minutes me and Ryan just said fuck it and we both swung at the same time catching the meat head in the jaw, that started a huge commotion and we ended up knocking over a bunch of displays and made a few people cry, broke some things and daddy had to pay for it all so yeah he doesn't like to bring us out anymore" ,Cameron told Jasper.

"Yeah and that cost a lot of money I don't have" ,Chadwick stated as he stood up. "I'm gonna go start dinner, Jasper keep an eye on those two, can't leave them alone for more then five seconds without something happening". Chadwick then disappeared into the kitchen and began to get everything set to cook while Jasper, Ryan, and Cameron sat in the parlor with Gen and Charles.

A few moments went by then something flew across the room hitting Ryan in the head, Cameron started laughing hysterically. Ryan had been hit with a coin and both Cameron and Jasper knew exactly who threw it. The three boys looked over to their grandfather who was pretending to read a book a smile clear on his face. Cameron's face was red from laughing so hard and Ryan had a look of shock on his face, Jasper simply shook his head and let out a laugh, "Even the old man's a big kid" ,he whispered to Gen the smile still on his face.

j8gute.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Chadwick, Cameron, Ryan; Charles (NPC).

Gen smiled at Jasper's kindness and concern that she was having a good time. His attentiveness was definitely appreciated and not something she was used to outside of her friends she'd made with circus. Her life in Uscat had been a difficult one, a scary one. She'd been more or less tied down to a man who controlled every aspect of her life and then there was her father. The few friends she did have were too afraid to get close to her knowing the life she dealt with and what it could mean for their own fate and as a result were never truly there for her when she needed them. That all changed the day Kraven and his company arrived and she'd managed to run away. Now, a year later, she met Jasper and his family. And for the first time in a long time, she felt a strange sense of hope that there were people outside of the circus that might be worthy of deserving her trust...

Just then, Gen giggled. The stories she was hearing about the Hughes' boys was enough to make anyone laugh. They definitely were different and unlike anyone she'd ever come across. She envied Jasper at having such a family and was both thankful and grateful that he invited her to share his evening with her. She wondered if he knew and understood just how much this all meant to someone like her. Sure, his family was chaotic and crazy, but they still had each other and in the end, they were there for the other as well. Even Cameron and Ryan.

Finally, Chadwick got up to cook their dinner. Gen knew it would be delicious and probably the best dinner she'd had in a long time and all because she'd be sharing it with a true and genuine family. She looked over at Jasper again and smiled, a tiny giggle escaping her as her eyes watered just a bit. "You have a wonderful family, Jasper. You know that?" she stated as she brought up a hand to wipe away the tears that had been forming. "You're very lucky." She paused a moment and sucked in a sharp breath before exhaling it. "I'm glad you're sharing it with me and I hope you'll all come see me perform as my special guests."

iwpzl2.jpg

2cnv7rp.jpg

10h3sow.jpg

"That's not fair grandpa don't side with Cameron he's a total dick"! ,Ryan exclaimed after being hit with the coin. He then looked over to Jasper and Gen, he could tell the woman was happy to be there and he was glad for that not too many people stuck around after seeing him and his brother brawl it out.

Jasper smiled at Gen's words he could see her tearing up and knew that she truly meant what she said, "I'm more then happy to be sharing this with you and we will come see you preform, all of us, I can't wait" ,he told her in response. "I think Chad's making soup tonight, you're gonna love it, he pretty much just throws a bunch of stuff into a pot and makes something amazing".

"Jasper I like your new friend, I definitely wanna go see you preform Gen and I promise to behave....as long as Ryan does" ,Cameron stated right before giving Ryan a look.

"Dude you're the one who starts it all the time" ,Ryan snapped back.

"Shut up Ryan we're supposed to be behaving ourselves" ,Cameron said sarcastically.

Jasper simply laughed and shook his head before looking at Gen, "Here we go again, five minute break from brawling is over" ,he whispered to her.

As soon as Jasper finished saying what he said Cameron mushed Ryan in the side of the head making Ryan punch him in the arm. It didn't take long for the small spat to escalate. Even though the two kept it quiet and didn't move from the couch things still got rough. Cameron had Ryan in another headlock while Ryan called him foul names quietly so that their father couldn't hear him. After a few moments the two heard their father coming from the kitchen and quickly sat up and acted as if they weren't just tearing each other to pieces on the man's couch.

"I'm thinking of making some bread with dinner tonight, will you all eat it?" ,Chadwick asked looking around the room.

"Yeah that sounds good" ,Jasper responded to the man.

Both Ryan and Cameron nodded their heads in approval while Charles gave a grunt from behind his book.

Back
Top Bottom