Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

edit: Medieval RP MxF dom/sub; non-con; pictures and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About me
I have been roleplaying in forums for over a year and before that I spent about 4 - 5 years roleplaying in chat rooms. So I am anything but inexperienced and I have tried pretty much all of the cliche roleplays. My RPs are at least 40% smut and even then that is only if there is a plot that I am really into. The link to my rabbit whole is here, so have a look at what I'm into and what I'm not.

What I'm looking for
I have long wanted to try some medievil inspired roleplays. However, recently I have suffered a few small mental blocks when it comes to making the plot as a whole. So I thought, why not get somebody to help me with that? I have found a picture of the character I would like to play (posted below) and the basics of what I like and the background to the story. If you have ANY ideas, please drop me a PM and we can talk about them!

viking_warrior.jpg

Name: at this time it does not matter, maybe if one of your characters is good, he will tell you
Build: Tall (over 6ft), muscular, strong, over 220lbs
Background: having been loyal to his lard for years leading his forces into battle without a single defeat, one of the kings advisers betrays him. Set up for a crime he did not commit, he is outcast. Left with just his the clothes on his back and his axe, sword and shield. He is left for dead. Only to travel the land in search of retribution.

Possible female Characters
Bearing in mind that it is smut based rather than romance, I am looking for any of a variety of possible female characters:
  • A thief or sorceress who tries to stand in his way, only to find that he is smarter than he looks and the norns (the fates) are on his side.
  • Part of a travelling band - the men could attack him in fear, but are easily killed and defeated, leaving the lady/ladies alive to feel his wrath
  • A female warrior/assassin, sent out to find, trick and kill our hero
  • A lady from a farm or tavern in a small town - he looks to take refuge, but is discovered by her, will she try to alert others and he is forced to 'keep her quiet'? Or will she be intruiged by the strong, powerful intruder?

Drop me a PM if you are interested, I am happy to RP in PM, IM or threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom