Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking male for M/F (abuse or obsession)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funredlips

Moon
First of all this a link to my kinks

The first Plot I'm craving is fairly simple.
tumblr_lkx7gcir3m1qeehl4o1_500.jpg

Character A and character B met each other when they were still in high school, they became close. Now character A's family wants to marry her off to a wealthy man , but Character A doesn't want to be tied down at eighteen. So character B proposes a deal. He has been watching Character A for a while and as the years pass his friend just seems to be getting harder and harder to resist. So his deal is, he will pretend to be her suitor seeing as his family is wealthy and she in exchange would let him explore some of his sexual wants on her. He assures her that she will be free to do whatever she wants outside of the bedroom and that once she gets away he'll break off the engagement. But soon his plans change and now he starts controlling every aspect of his life. Asking where she is, who she's with, even what she plans to wear somewhere. He plans on controlling her completely and make her understand that this is the life she wants and needs. ((Abusive and controlling relationship)) Character A feels trapped in the relationship and at the same time she can't deny the things Character B makes her feel in bed. She knows she needs to find a way to get away and yet in bed she forgets everything but the pleasure, no matter what it is he decides to want to try that particular night.

I'm looking for a specific idea. PM if interested. Now the specific idea I want its based around this Korean beer commercial:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoM5x4az3IY[/video]
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB6rbSkRMs&feature=relmfu[/video]

All ideas involve both characters being almost equally dominant or the girl being mainly dominant outside of bed and the male character taking the control only in the sexual aspect. But ideally they both fight for dominance in and out of bed. There are three ways this could go.

Plot Idead #1: Managerxsinger

My character is your characters manager and for about a year now she has been completely infatuated with him. She makes sure everything is taken care of when it comes to his work, and when it comes to who is near him as well. Is basically what she does in the commercial getting rid of the girls that get too close. Now your character in some sense suspects that she is the one behind everything, but keeps it back because before everything you two did use to be friends. Your character gives her the attention that she wants, but in a way to try and make her want to stop liking him. Your character will flirt with her, use her whenever he wants to release himself before or after performances and maybe even sleep with her when drunk. But every time is rough and when the moment is over she's just pushed away to see if she'll stay away. She keeps hurting everyone around you that you get close to and it's just a question of who snaps first in this little scheme you both seem to have.

Specific kinks for this one:
Force
Manipulation
Dirty Talk
Degradation
Discipline

Plot Idea #2: Manager(sister)x(brother)singer

A girl a boy twin who went into the business together. You've had a closer than just siblings relationship for years now. You've shared kisses and fooled around but always kept it a secret form everyone else. So now hat the brother is famous its no wonder that the sister is jealous enough of the attention he's getting that's she's willing to drive off other girls form him nay way she can. It seems she wants to take the relationship forward, but he on the other hand knows it isn't right and although the brother wants nothing more than to ravish his twin sister he tries to hold back. But how much more taunting and seduction can he bear. Not to mention he knows she's the one hurting everyone and she doesn't seem to even deny his accusations as she says it's his own fault. In lust and love with his twin sister it's what keeps him from telling the officer anything. Add to this his sister flirting and going out with the detective just to keep him of his case and it seems the brother isn't as sane as he thought and that the aggressive behavior runs in the family.

Kinks for this idea:

Incest
Force
Manipulation
Cheating
Jealousy
Public sex (in front of the sister or brother)
Punishment

Plot idea #3: detectivexmanager

In this the manager and singer would also be brother, but I would like you to play the detective. In which the detective starts a relationship with the manager while working on the case. Yet little by little he sees the obsession she seems to have with her brother, which starts to make him suspect her and this only makes him start to doubt everything and try to control her life more and more while at the same time sometimes fearing what she might do to him. But he becomes obsessed with her and it's more important to keep her than expose what she has been doing. My character on the other hand would have some kind of affection to yours and won't get rid of him and yet begging to see the other side of the world she's making her brother withstand with her own obsession.

Kinks that could work here:
Black mial
Force sexually and non-sexually
Roughhousing sexually and non-sexually
Punishment
Discipline
Lies
Manipulation
Incest or the insinuation of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back