Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a M/M consensual Dom/sub rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

queridoor

Planetoid
Hi! I'm Door. Yes, Door. Yes, like a door. Yes, that's my real name. I've been roleplaying for about seven or eight years though I've never been on this site. I only like doing one on one, I can do this via AIM, MSN, Skype, Yahoo or another instant messenger. I CAN do PMs, but I HIGHLY prefer a messenger. RPing on threads is out of the question. I'd really love an RP partner who can be online every day! I am dying to play sub.

The scenarios I'm thinking of doing

I am looking for a male/male Dominant/submissive relationship roleplay. A real one. A meaningful one. I want to work through from the beginning, explore the complicated dynamics of a Dom/sub relationship. I want the trust, the love, the power struggles, the devotion, the fear. I want real people, real emotions. BDSM isn't about whips and chains. It's about devotion, love, it's about giving in and serving each other -- yes, a Dom serves his sub too. I need someone that recognizes this. Someone that's knowledgeable in BDSM and is willing to play through all of this.

I would highly prefer to play sub, but I can play either. I roleplay male/male exclusively.

I DO NOT PLAY WITH ANIME CHARACTERS.

I do not care about:
Your age
Your gender/sex
How long your posts are. Long posts, more often than not, are long-winded without any real substance. I want real emotions, but I don't want 7 paragraphs per post. A lot of the things we'll be doing will be dialogue, just talking, and I can't imagine how I'm expected to give a super long post when my character says one line. If I want you to elaborate more on something, I'll say so. I like shorter posts sometimes because they're to the point and they're not a giant wall of nothing.

What I need from you:
A photo. No anime faceclaims. I can't work with that.
Communication. Don't leave me hanging for three days between every reply. If you'll be away, please tell me!
A knowledge of BDSM
A willingness to let things get ugly, to explore the emotions of your character.
If you play sub, I don't want some whiny, spineless baby sub. I want to play with a sub that wants to submit, but struggles with it. A sub that has a backbone and can hold his own and doesn't completely roll over for his Dom.
If you play Dom, you need to be a supportive, caring Dom. You need to be gentle, but firm, you need to have a grasp of what 'training' means. You need to push my character, be strict and firm, but be loving and kind too.

Please IM me or post here if you're interested in doing this with me. :)

I like plot and character development, not ALL smut... although the more smut, the better. I just don't want it all about the smut. Honestly, I value plot over sex. If there's no plot and all sex, I lose interest.

Have some pictures for vibes:
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Things I absolutely will not do:
male/female sex
female/female sex
futa
Violent rape
Gore
Snuff
Mutilation
amputation
Torture
Incest of any kind
Toilet play. The only toilet play I'll do is denial of using the bathroom. But the stuff that goes in the toilet should stay in the toilet.
Werewolves, vampires, wolves, anthros, furries
Characters under 17

HUMANS ONLY.
NO ANIME CHARACTERS, REAL PEOPLE ONLY. I can't roleplay if I can't envision a human face.

Things I LOVE doing!

Spanking
People with magical powers
Shapeshifting
Collars and leashes
Pet play/puppy play
Light humiliation/degradation
Orgasm control/denial
Bondage of all kinds
Restricted speech
Characters in the 20-27 age range

What I expect from an RP partner:

Literacy. If you don't know the difference between your and you're, don't come to me.
Don't leave me hanging. I know it gets hard to be online sometimes with schedules, but I'd like a couple replies a week.
Give me something to work with. As I said before, my replies vary greatly in length, but please put effort into your replies, make them detailed!
I am NOT asking for page-length replies. I am content with a reply of 3-5 lines, if we're doing dialogue or something quick. But I do want longer ones as often as possible! Still, though, not looking for novel length. A few lines is fine if it says what you want to say.
I don't care if you're a male or a female.
Work with me. Don't always be asking me what to do and don't leave it up to me to think of the plot. Help me out and brainstorm with me.
I'd really like a long term RP right now.

If you want to RP with me, IM me at
AIM: queridoor
yahoo: queridoor
msn: omgcatiecanfly@hotmail.com
IM is the only way to reach me.

RE: Looking for a consensual Dom/sub rp!

Sorry I havent replied in a while on this.

The whole scenario on the rp. Sounds fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom