Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-----

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: the Devil and the Sinner

Bump only once per 24 hours.

Also- Bioshock 1 and 2 are epic games and am impatiently waiting for Bioshock Infinite.

Since you are on Gaia, does that mean you like avatar sites in general as well? I think you are the first person on here that I found that has gaia/any other type avatar site account. Any case, if you do like avatar sites, have you heard of the newest one that is going to be opening soon? I really like the avatars on there. Also, I've always wanted to play BioShock...but I just have never gotten around to buying it. How goes your request? Sorry for the random comment. ^_^; I'm just roaming around while I trying to think of a response to an rp I have going and sometimes just chatter helps me to figure something out.

Fun stuff. :) I originally joined back in 'o3. ...holy crap, that was almost ten years ago. I feel bloody old now. .___. Oh, well it's called Syndrone. If you have facebook, they have their own facebook page and they even up what the avatar bases look like. Just search for 'syndrone' and I am sure you will find it.

Steam? I've never heard of that. I was thinking of trying this one thing, although I cannot think of what it is called for the life of me. Gamefly I think? Or something like that. It's where you pay a small amount a month (like netflix) for unlimited games that you can check out.

Oh, that is most certainly good then. ^_^ I would volunteer, but sadly, I have no experience with the game whatsoever. I've never even played a demo version of it. I don't think I have ever even seen a trailer actually. I just happened by the cover of it one day while at GameStop and thought the cover looked wicked and read the back of it. I then decided I wanted to get it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom