Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate RPer Looking for Partner for RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tskrian

Meteorite
Hello, I am Looking for a literate Male (In some Cases Female) partner for both long term and short term RPs. I Do both Long term Plot involved RPs and Short term Smut involved RPs. I Enjoy getting to business and also Drawing it out. (Sexual Tension FTW!) I love Developing characters and stories with people and also Being brought into other people's Worlds as well as bringing them into mine. I think Rping with people reveals more about a person than talking to them face to face in real life, Kind of a look into something deeper. With that being said, If you do not want a Friend in me as an RP partner... Don't even Bother Pming me. I am a VERY friendly person and i tend to make friends with everyone. If you PM me and don't get a response, it's not that i mean to ignore you, But more that i am either A: Swamped with PMs (that happened as soon as i put the original version of this thread up) or B: I am at work or else where. That Being Said... Down to Business

Things to know!
RL Stuff!
I am a Bisexual Female
I am a Culinary student (AKA:Chef in training) (No I do not like Gordon Ramsey)​

RP related Stuff!

Fetishes:
Furry (I have Many Fursonas)
Domination (Im a Fantastic Mistress and a Superb Sub)
Biting (mmmmmm ;D)
Tentacles
Bondage (Huge one)
Force (and any motives that Cause/Warrant Force)
Incest
Kidnapping
Blackmail

Cravings ATM

to be Dominated as a Furry Or Human.
Older Brother X Younger Sister
Father x Daughter
Older Male X Younger Female
Any Rape Scenarios

Feel free to message me for Ideas and Brain Storming!

Please don't bump more than one per day, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom