Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorridSterling

Meteorite
*Edited 11/16*

Due to an overly cluttered Inbox, I've decided to start a new request thread focusing on one particular craving that I am dying to play out.

First off, let me begin by clarifying that I am seeking either a male or female partner capable of playing an aggressively dominant character willing to enact a non consensual sex scene. Partners comfortable with "dirty talk" verging on verbal abuse, physical dominance, and generally able to "take control" are highly desirable.
An another note, as far as post lengths go, I would like to emphasize that I value quality over quantity. I don't expect every post to be multiple paragraphs long; all I want is a well-developed response.

PLOT:
Miranda is the vice president of a successful architectural business. Cool and confident, Miranda had worked her way up the corporate ladder and has been enjoying her elevated position within the company. She has droves of employees catering to her every whim, and she has no qualms about exploiting her power for a bit of personal gain. Most recently, she weaseled her way out of mundane corporate meeting, promising another casual employee the benefits of a "possible" promotion for standing in for her. With her free time, Miranda sneaks downtown to the exclusive day spa for a little well-deserved relaxation.
This is where your character comes in...
*Your character,* of your description, receives Miranda as a client at the spa. She requests "the best possible deep-tissue massage you offer." During the massage, your character decides this uptight businesswoman needs a little more than just a massage, and you takes it upon yourself to relieve her sexually... whether she wants it or not.

Plainly put, I want your character to force themselves on me. There will be a level of resistance and fighting back from my character, so be creative with your efforts to restrain me. Tie me up, hold me down, choke me, slap me, rip my clothes off... stimulate me until my body and my mind can no longer control themselves... force me into a mutually orgasmic explosion.

PM me or reply to open a new thread in the forums. Can't wait to hear from you. ;)

Craving a smutty romance *bump.*
PM me with an intro your character... a secret admirer? A long time boyfriend? Is it our first date? Our anniversary?
Do you plan on wooing me into sexual submission, or teasing me into a frenzy?
Jump right in! ;)

Feeling... insatiable *bump.*
I'm really feeling the need to be dominated. Maybe by a female, to switch things up? But male partners are certainly fine, as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom