Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Lit Partners ❤ FxF /maybe FxFuta or FxM | Ideas added Nov 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

liliebar

Planetoid
lilithpostborder.png
lilithpostborder2.png

ωєℓcσмє мч ℓσvєs

• Hello everyone! It has been quite a while since I was last on here. (-`ω´- ) I apologize to any and all of my partners I was to roleplay with. Life really grabbed me and kept me away. I am done with school for now though, so I have more way more free time. Yay! I am considered literate and I expect the same in return. What that means is bare minimum of four paragraphs, correct and proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation, and spelling, although there may be minor mistakes from a rarity time-to-time. As well as those beloved Detailed Posts. I do love roleplays that have school in them, mainly for the uniforms bit. If you wish to samples of my roleplays, feel free to browse through my posts.

I don't want anymore incest pairings right now, sorry. I am however really wanting some romantic roleplays. Action, drama, suspense, murder, mystery, and even comedy are more than welcomed as well! Forbidden love/romance is also always fun and nummy.
              Nov 3 Update - I am wanting more Yuri aka FxF right now. I am still open towards FxM yet that may require some convincing. Also, I love the tomboy-type girls, and dominant ones as well. ❤ I really love the idea of a woman like Haruka Tenoh from the Sailor Moon Series

• ιиғσ
                  Let's get some things cleared up right away.
                  Will not roleplay in private messages.
                  Will not roleplay any sexual scenes involving pee, poop, nor vomit.
                  Real Life > Cyberspace aka Boyfriend, Family, School, and, Work.
                  Not seeking any 'relationship' as I am happily in a relationship and have been for over two years now.
                  Roleplay Through Threads Only
                  I will do both Plot and Smut based Roleplays.
                  Roleplaying since 2oo3

• кιикs
                  9-16 inch Penis
                  Anthro Partners |Animal-like ears and tail only|
                  Bestiality |As in with beast creatures, not regular animals.
                  Female Partners
                  Futanari Partners
                  Deep, In-depth Penetration
                  Detailed and Literate Partners
                  Detailed Sex Scenes
                  Dominant Partners|Sometimes enjoy softly submissive partners who have Dominant ways.| as well as Taller and Older
                  Furry Partners |Full on Animal Humanoid with furry body, ears, tail, snout, etc.|
                  Impregnation
                  Male Partners
                  Piercings

• ραιяιиɢs
                  I am open to other pairing ideas.
                  Lilith|Angel
                  Lilith|Beast Creature
                  Lilith|Demon
                  Lilith|Female
                  Lilith|Furry
                  Lilith|Futa
                  Lilith|Male
                  Lilith|Serial Killer Boyfriend/Girlfriend
                  Lilith|Twin Brother Image Ref of Pairing
                  Lilith|Twins

• cнαяαcтєя ιиғσ
                  Name: Lilith Bar
                  Nicknames: Bear, Lilie, Princess
                  Breed: Angel or Demon or Human or Hybrid | depends on RP
                  Body Physique: Lean and toned, molded with perfect curves
                  Height: 5'1"
                  Siblings: Depending upon RP
                  Position: Submissive with Dominant Tendancies
                  Interests: Battle, Females, Males
                  Eye Colour: Light Aqua-Green
                  Hair Colour: Blond
                  Skin Tone: Pale Rosey-Peach
                  Hobbies: Kick Boxing, Martial Arts, Mischief, Reading, Smoking, Singing, Video Games
                  Drink: Cherry Juice, Water
                  Snack: Candy(any cherry flavoured), Cherries, Strawberries
                  Food: Pasta, Pizza, Subs
                  References: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) |She was the best image I could find that worked with my character Lilith.|

Some other Basic Info Lilith:
                  ▣ Can be Protective
                  ▣ Despite her height, she has no problem taking on another much taller and heavier than herself
                  ▣ Does not scare easy
                  ▣ Independent, Kind Heart-ed, Intelligent, Strong-willed, Sweet.

• ιםєαs
                  I am open for other ideas as well. The number of 's next to the idea, the more I want to play it (It's a rating out of SIX. Again though, I am open for the other ideas as well as any you may have. Ideas are listed from old to new. The newest idea will always be at the bottom of the list of ideas.

▣ |THE DEMON AWAKENS|
              (Action|Drama|Fantasy|Murder|Romance|Supernatural|Suspense)
              In present time, a young girl by the name of Lilith lives out her appearing 'normal' life. She constantly receives excellent marks in school and was even class president for a few years running and soon resigned her title. Unknown to her, she is the descendant of the powerful demon wolf ruler, Anon. Her senses are fine and keen, far more advance than any human. The demon traits had skipped other family members, only awakening within Lilith. However, her life is soon turn upside down when a powerful demon comes into play. His (or can be a futanari/female) great grandfather was Ryutogon, the powerful demon dragon that great Wolf General (Anon's father) defeated and sealed away. The anger of what had happened to the great Ryutogon lingered through his blood line and soon fell upon the great grandson to seek the revenge.

Either Ryutogon's descendant can fall in love with Lilith, or the descendant can remain the villain and you can play through the role of some other being. Also, this could also play out like in Inuyasha where Kagome travels back and forth through time, Lilith could end up doing the same sort of deal.

▣ |IDENTICAL|
              (Comedy|Drama|Romance)
              Twins. Identical. Being born as identical twins has its advantages as well as disadvantages. Two boys grow up in this life, no one ever being able to tell the two apart. Eventually, the boys develop a game to see if anyone can tell them apart by asking their fellow students which one of them is the certain one. No one is ever able to succeed and win the game. The two become distant from everyone around them, building up a strong barrier so that no one can ever get too close to them. The two boys often receive love letters from their fellow female classmates and they play a sick game on the poor girls by manipulating them. The twins soon develop a title of being heart breakers, but that does not prevent the love letters from coming. The boys believe that no one will ever come into their lives that will be able to tell them apart. Despite the fact that they make sure their hair styles are the same, as well as their same basic styles, they still secretly wish for someone to be able to tell them apart and recognize each for their own individualities.

Lilith becomes enrolled at the same school where the twins are. The male students begin to swoon over her, liking the sight of the 'fresh meat' that entered into their halls. This falls true for even the twins as they attempt to lure her into their sadistic games. However, the twins are caught off guard when she begins to succeed and beat them at their own games. Soon, a bond begins to form between the three and she is the first to break down their secluded barrier.
              Either Lilith can end up with both twins, ending up with threesomes or if she ends up with only one of the twins and the other remaining a close and dear best friend.

▣ |REAPER'S TRUE PARTNER|
              (Action|Murder|Romance|Supernatural|Violence)
              The reapers legacy has been passed down through many generations. They are known to be rather vicious creatures, void of emotion. Each reaper is assigned a partner, one that will protect the reaper at all costs and be a loyal servant to only that reaper. The reaper and their partner are connected through a strong bond that is unbreakable. The partner typically possesses a guise that fools the mortal eyes. It is unknown how reapers come to be, but the one thing is known is that reapers are always born two normal human parents. Never has a reaper between born to two reapers. Not only is a reaper's responsibility is to carry souls over, but to protect them as well from fiendish ghouls, demonic entities, and so forth. They are warriors and protectors of the mortal souls.

Lilith appears to be an every ordinary student, but that is by from the truth. Despite her social appearance and friendly nature, she is in fact a lethal reaper. Not even are her parents aware that she is a reaper. Her partner is in a guise a protective, normal appearing akita inu or doberman or rottweiler. His true appearance is much larger size, that close to that of a polar bear. Lilith and her partner are closer than the normal bonds permit. Lilith gives her heart, mind, body, and soul to only her partner. Battles will commence between Lilith and her partner, and those who seek to devour the mortal souls. Eventually, there will be conflict between Lilith and her partner, and the reaper order. The reapers disapprove of the close bond between Lilith and her partner. Her partner can possess a humanoid form as well.

▣ |UNDYING TIME|
              (Action|Drama|Fantasy|Murder|Romance|Supernatural|Suspense|Violence)
              Many centuries ago, there were two powerful and wealthy families of noble and powerful standings. From the two families came a son and a daughter who soon fell in love with one another. The son of noble family Scalaria promised himself to protect and defend the daughter of the noble family Rivia. The two were inseparable. Their loyalty towards one another knew no bounds and seemed endless. One day, Scalaria son was lied to by his closest friend and felt the deepest betrayal towards his beloved. The anger built up deep within the son until it consumed his entire being. After a moon cycle had past, he was alone with his beloved one night. She could tell that something had begun to consume but could not fathom what was wrong. After an intimate moment between the two once inseparable lovers, he took her last breath. It was not too long after doing so a war broke between the two noble families. The Scalaria family became ashamed of the son and he was shunned by both families. After many years passed, he was finally captured and his bloody thirsty reign of tyranny ended. It was during his trial and final moments that he learned the truth. It had not been his beloved who had betrayed him, but his best friend. The blood of his beloved was on his hands and her blood had been innocent and pure. Once emotionless, emotions began to fill the son and he swore his vengeance against the one who had betrayed him and his beloved. He vowed to find his beloved once again in another life and to inflict imaginable and unimaginable suffering upon the one who had betrayed them both.

Many centuries passed and the two lovers were reborn. Distant memories of the past haunt the two in dreams, but dreams that were soon forgotten the moment they awaken. Not until the two were near one another did their dreams linger over them once they were awake. For many years, the two have not come across paths. It was not until the two were both enrolled at the same private academy that their paths once again were crossed as were their fates. The souls of the past cried out to them both, drawing them together as destiny had wrapped itself tenderly around their love, it being so pure and true.

The Private Academy is called Regalia. It is an academy that caters to the grade levels from high school through university. It is a rather large campus and there even dorms that lie on the campus. Regalia is also a rather expensive school and is rated one of the tops academies through out the world. Students come from many countries and nations just to attend the halls of Regalia.

My character is the daughter from the noble family Rivia and your character is going to be the son of the noble family Scalaria. There is a twist when the two are reborn. While my character remains female, your character actually changes genders and is reborn a female. However, your character possesses a true/alternate form that is male. It's up to you on what this true form is, whether it be some type of canine/dragon/feline/etc form. It would be something similar along the lines of a furry/were-type creature. However, your character is unable/unaware of the true form until some time after our two characters are 'reunited'.

Now, I don't want to tell you how to make your character, but there is a few criteria that I do request. Your character is a tomboy, is rather popular amongst both the female and male student bodies, constantly receives the star roles in plays/performances-whether it be a female or a male roles, has short hair, is a bit of a bad-ass, and finally, your character be already enrolled in the academy before mine is. I hope that is not too much to ask for. You can choose the male true-form of your character. When our characters meet up again, at first they don't remember one another. My character is new to Regalia. Your character is at least one grade and one age older than mine. The two end up in the same plays/performances, catching the lead roles. We can go into more detail regarding how things turn out and we can just allow things to work out and progress through the rp. When your character's male true form does surface, it is bloody thirsty and vicious. The only one he recognizes is Lilith, knowing deep down that she is his one true mate. Later on, they will come across the best friend who had betrayed them.

▣ |KNIGHT|
              Not sure exactly how the plot/story is going to go, but I know I want something involving a knight (in full armor) that towers over Lilith in height to the point she is able to sit up on his shoulder. Here is an image reference to what I am referring to. Perhaps we can come up with some sort of plot together behind it. I will be sure to edit this if/when I am able to come up with something regarding plot. I apologize on this one being so vague.

▣ |BEST FRIENDS ARE FOREVER| -extra caving this one.-
              Frienships can change, they can move on; however best friends are forever. Two girls spend their childhood together, becoming close. A pact is made between the two girls to marry one another when they grow up. Every thing seemed perfect for the two children until their parents become unkind towards the girls' relationship. A feud soon breaks out between the two parents as they blame one another for their daughters' bond. The parents separate the girls and have a long talk with each, expressing the great disapproval over their bonds. The two are forbidden to see one another. Lilith's parents decide it be best to move far away. With the help of her best friend, Lilith sneaks out and the two go to runaway. However, their short freedom is short lived as the two are found and returned to their homes. On the day of the move, Lilith's best friend runs to try and stop her from leaving but only makes it see Lilith's crying face in the back window of the car as it pulls away. Years pass and the two are now in high school. They had written one another in secret, but once again the parents learned of their deeds and put an end to it. Dark and twisted lies were told to the two children, destroying and breaking their hearts. Lilith locks her pain away, memories being locked away behind a tightly sealed barrier while her best friend personality splits, developing a strong willed, cruel, manipulative persona that takes on a guise of a male.

By chance, the two end up crossing paths once more as Lilith is enrolled into the high school her best friend has been attending. Her best friend has managed to secure herself a lovely rep, all the students and even some of the staff unaware that 'he' is actually she, say for a few exceptions upon the staff's part. When Lilith and her best friend run into one another, confrontation begins as the two clash. As the two personalities collide,a forbidden love rekindles itself. However, strong forces begin to work once again to try and separate the two lovers and blood is soon being spilled. It seems that a dark secret has brought about revenge seeking personality in the best friend as she will slay anyone who gets in her way of her being with her beloved.

|Basically, Lilith's best friend manages to pull off being a 'boy', and even becomes quite the heart breaker. Now, her best friend can be a straight up 'female' or can be a 'futanari'. The choice is up to you.|

▣ |STAY BY MY SIDE FOREVER| -extra/extra caving this one.-
              Everyone longs for that special someone to come into their lives. A certain student is no exception to that rule as they search for that 'just right'. Despite the popularity and countless lovers, male and female alike, this student still is never satisfied. Sex becomes nothing a means to pass time when boredom ensues, and dates are just time killers. One night, while sitting up in their room and staring out the window. A few cans of beer can cause one to do things one would normally not do. The student looks up to the heavens and spots an especially bright star. In a wish, they wish for the perfect Goddess to come into their life and stay by their side forever. The wish does not fall on deaf ears. All the electronics in the building begin to flicker and react erratically. The star soon became even brighter and a beam shot from the star and into the student's bedroom, nearly knocking the student over. Upon the student's bed laid a naked woman. When she opens her eyes, she reveals to the student that her name is Lilith and she is a form of an angel known as a Goddess, there to grant the student's wish.

|For this roleplay, I figure there will be a lot of comical events, romance, action, other parties trying to interfere between the two lovers, etc. This idea was inspired in part by the anime, Ah! My Goddess. The student can be either female or male. Although, if female, I was thinking she was a tomboy-type, possibly with short hair.|

▣ |PARTNERS UNTIL OUR DYING DAYS| -extra/extra caving this one.-
              Seirin. It was a realm much like that of Earth. Yet, monstrous, demonic creatures roamed and nearly dominated the realm over the humanoid creatures that resided there. The realm was divided into four regions in which it was said that a particular deity oversaw each region. Everything was balanced out within the realm for many a century until a rather ominous being came from the darkness and shattered the balance. It sought power and destruction. Many attempted to slain the being, but none prevailed. The being's forces only grew as it began to spread it darkness through out the regions. A prophecy had spoken of this being and in that same prophecy it spoke of two who would arrive from another realm. However, the prophecy was undecided upon the outcome of the fate of the two. Many speculated that they were the ones who would put an end to the being's reign, while others speculated they would aid the being and Seirin would be loss.

Back on earth two children grow up, the best of friends. Their bond undying and making them inseparable. Their relation soon blossom and extends past friendship and they are seemingly joined at the hip. The one seeming like a body guard at times towards the other, beating up anyway that may hurt the other or even try to interfere between their relationship. They are both admired and adored by many of their fellow students. One day, the one friend (body guard type one) is up on the roof top of the school, ditching some classes and the other comes up to find the friend. While the two are up on the roof, having a little argument over the one to stop ditching the classes, a beam of light comes forth from the heavens and envelopes the two. A strange melody plays in their ears, seeming to put them into trances as they are taken from Earth and hurtled into Seirin. The two awake to find themselves in an odd temple.

|I was figuring the time setting on Earth is basically modern and the time setting in Seirin is basically like medieval/feudal era. The two best friends/lovers' souls were originally born in Seirin a long time ago. But when they died, their souls traveled through dimensions and time until they settled and were reincarnated into human bodies. On Seirin, they were both royalty of sorts. The one being royalty of the humanoid beings and the other being royalty of the deities. The two were partners. They would travel through out Seirin, exorcising, battling, destroying (etc) malicious spirits and other beings. The deity possessed both a humanoid form and a true form (dragon/giant canine type/what have you..something along those lines). The two were seemingly invincible until one day, they fell. Not sure how that happened yet, and that can be worked out through the roleplay. The body guard type friend is the reincarnation of the deity royalty while the other is the reincarnation of the humanoid royalty. I was thinking that after they are 'called' to Seirin, they end up in some battles and the first battle they loose, both getting seriously injured. After barely recovering, they end up in a battle with the same creature(s) they were just in the fight with, and this time during the second battle, the one deity reincarnation is able to transform into its true form (whatever that may be) and they are able to win the battle. It takes some more practice for the deity reincarnation to be able to transform into that true form at will. (Kind of like how Inu Yasha it took him some time to work out the powers through his blade.) As for the rest of the details, perhaps we can work on them together, if you're interested anyhow. Figured there could be a lot of use of magic/spells as well. Maybe they are somehow even able to travel between the two realms or something at some point, or even split up somehow.

You would be playing the part of the body guard type (deity reincarnate) friend and Lilith would be the other (humanoid reincarnate). You can pick what you want the true form of your character to be.
              If this is fxf, I'd really like if your character was a tomboy, if that's not too much to ask for.|

RE: Update Nov 3 | New Cravings Added + Seeking Dominant Females | May Still do FxM

Updated with two new cravings/ideas. Really hoping for some FxF.

Guh, I suspect a shoot down, but I'll remain hopeful either way! ^ 3^

Might I potentially take you on for that Reaper's True Partner pairing, p'wetty please? The plot sounds very intriguing to me, and I would definitely love to carry this out with you. Forgive me too if this was supposed to be sent via PMs. I'll happily delete this and switch to PM then, if you'd like.

Definitely hope to hear back from ya. And, on a side note, you picked quite a lovely character out. She's very gorgeous, if I may say. ^// 3//^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom