Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Heresy Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
threadomancy.jpg

Hey guys, last time I was on this site I was starting a Dark Heresy RP. Alot of people dropped off as soon as I did, rightfully so, and Im looking for a new crew! Here's the original post! PM if interested!

MAJOR UPDATE
+++DIRECT MESSAGE FROM ADEPTUS TERRA+++​

EDIT: crap I didn't read this though the first time now I gotta make some shit up.. *cough cough* Attention tabletop gamers! I will be running a pen and paper Dark Heresy campaign on this forum! Since istt only uses a 1d10 diceroller system we'll be able to easily record all our rolls on the interwebs, or we can just use the honor system, all depends on the group. I tried running this once before but it quickly died, so I'll be keeping the group a lot smaller and more intimate this time. Only about 3-4 people as opposed to 5-6. If you're interested in any more details from the Dark Heresy Campaign then please PM me, I have a lot of notes to scour through and catch up on, I will be updatiing immediately.

+++PRIMARY PC'S++++

Nihilistic_Impact
Jaquline

+++CHARACTER ROSTER+++

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/sh...#pid886427

+++AUXILIARIES+++

Neurok_Shinobi

+++CAMPAIGN DETAILS+++

I'm considering GMing a unique and extremely free-form Dark Heresy Campaign. For those unaware, Dark Heresy takes place during the dark times of the 41st millennium where war, paranoia and treachery plague the Imperium of man. Though under constant assail from aliens, daemons and heretics, the God-Emperor's holy inquisition sees that His people may rest easy and safe at the risk of their own lives.

This campaign will take place in a unique Planetary System in the Calixis Sector of Segmentum Obscuris known as the Gelmiro System. 3 Inhabitable worlds and 3 Terraformed moons torn by a 50 year warpstorm that segregated it from the rest of the sector. The system is now torn by war, heresy and crime making it haven for aliens and renegades. You play a member of the Restless Knights, a group of elite bounty hunters that spur from a Tavern of the same name. Composed of aliens, scum, and renegades the Restless Knights hunt down whomever the highest bidder asks. But now the Holy Inquisition has made its presence known on this damned star system and the Restless Knights are going to be drawn into a riveting tale of suspense, betrayal and high-octane, brutal combat that will forever change the face of the entire Calixis Sector. Good or Evil. Righteousness or Darkness. The choice is yours, and every action is weighed by heavy consequence.

The game system will be dumbed down, for lack of a better term, and focused on a more narrative form of the basic combat system allow both players and GM creative freedom through and through. For players unfamiliar with the game or franchise PM me and I have plenty ofbooks and lore to share that will fill in any problems. In addition I have no problem managing characters if that would be a hassle. I can easily edit and transfer all character sheets digitally if need be.

Any one interested or having questions please PM me ASAP, I'm looking for all ranges of Table-top experience but I must have players that will fully commit to the roles of their characters. Though with the talent on this board, I highly doubt it will be an issue.

Sincerely,
The Good Doctor.

PS
If you're on the list already I will be contacting you to see if you're still interested, with updates as soon as I get them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom