Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching For Those Lovely Dominant Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshbaal

Super-Earth
The title really should say a lot about this. Yes, I am a male who is currently looking for a slave RP with one of you lovely ladies out there.

There will be no switching for me - I simply cannot take the dom role. However, that does not mean that I am necessarily completely spineless and passive - it is all according to my partner's preferences. If you wish for one who will be fighting, that's arrangable. If you want a weak submissive, that's absolutely cool too. I enjoy both going for these more unusuals cenes as well as complete, utterly depraved old-fashioned dungeon, straps of leather, so on. In fact, I'd very much like that.

As for settings and the like, just about anything is great in my mind. I tend to prefer some flat out cruel non-consensual play, though I can go the other way as well. Modern, fantasy, sci-fi, furry, human, monsters, all of it is wonderful - just go ahead and contact me, and we will figure something out.

Below I have written a couple of general ideas and preferences. For the record, I am also very much a fan of anthro characters, so if you want to play such, go right ahead.

REALISTIC/MODERN-DAY
- Mature woman / Younger man - I have quite the love for the male being younger than the dominant lady in question - not necessarily an incestous thing, but certainly one with an age difference.

FANTASY

- Female Orc/Troll / Human - With this, I am referring to slightly more feminine-looking versions of the WoW-specimens of these races. I just really have something for larger/stronger owners.
- Succubus/Human
- Amazon
- Witch / Human
- Monstergirls

SCI-FI
- Alien / Human - A female alien kidnapping a human man and performing all sorts of sexual experiments on him would be absolutely wonderful. The alien can really be a lot of things.

FANDOMS
Occasionally, I do come across a character from a certain fandom I would LOVE to see as a dom! I won't list them here, but if you are interested, I will say which ones I have recently cast my love on, so to speak. Here are a few general fandoms, though there are some seperated characters as well

- Sonic the HEdgehog (Amy, Rouge, Bunnie)
- MLP: FIM (Rarity, Trixie, Twilight, Pinkie, Celestia, Chrysalis)
- Danny Phantom (Desiree, Penelope Spectra)
- Warner Bro (Minerva Mink, Fifi LaFume)
- Tekken (Anna Williams, Xiaoyu)
- Street Fighter (Juri Han, R. Mika, C. Viper, Elena)
- Darkstalkers (Felicia, Morrigan)
- Teen Titans (Starfire, Raven, Jinx, Blackfire)
- One Piece (Nico Robin, Nami, Sadi-Chan, Miss Valentine)
- Ranma ½ (Nabiki, Shampoo)
- DBZ (Videl, Bulma, Zangya, 18).

OTHER CRAVINGS
- Something with a 'pleasure machine'. Being caught in a contraption made to constantly keep you on edge.
- Something with mind control / hypnosis

And of course, there are some general kinks and thinsg I Would very much like to see overall:

Heavy Bondage - Gags, blindfolds, straps, chains, etc.
Punishments - Paddles, spankings, slappinsg, etc
Orgasm Control/Denial
Body Worship - Particularly of the feet, oh my.
Objectification
Humiliation

Check my F-list for more detailed lists - I am sure we can find something we agree on. Do ask about anything. Anything in "maybe" I will most likely do, but with certain limitations. Again, just ask and suggest anything you don't see there.

http://www.f-list.net/c/keran/

Oh, and I am of course always open to suggestion.

You can contact me by this thread, by PM, or YIM: Eshtothebaal

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom