Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kathria's request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathria

Super-Earth
Hello everyone!
I am Kathria and I am new here to blue moon.
I want to tell you a little bit about myself before I put what I'm looking for out here.
I am female, I am 20 years of age, and I am pansexual although I prefer fxm
I love romance, I love drama, I love suspense, I love horror, I love love triangles, and I enjoy rape stories.
I’m not perfect I can mess up and make mistakes and I refuse to make my characters perfect.
On average i’ll write anywhere to one paragraph to a few pages depending on how I feel about the story.
I love talking in occ but the only messanger I use is Skype, hit me up for it in PMs if you want to talk.
I adore fantasy and the victorian age and anything gothic.
I’m female and prefer to play female characters, I also love having plot in my stories.

:My current cravings :
Time Travel gone wrong
DaddyxDaughter
NekoxNeko
BrotherxSister

::Time Travel Gone Wrong::

Annette is always fascinated with Anicent Egpyt. Hell wherever she went there had to be something on the culture or she refused to go. That was just her way of thinking, her way of life. It was the whole reason she had agreed to go on a trip with some friends to see the musems about the pharohs that ruled all of Egpyt, and she never figured which sarcophagus they would find. Easily Annette was intrigued when word came out that it was the first pharaoh’s sarcophagus that had been found and she wanted nothing more to see what they had found with it. So there she found herself in a museum walking around his sarcophagus and...finding a mirror that had been forgotten on the floor. Slowly Annette had picked it up and glimpsed into the mirror and there she could see Ancient Egypt reflected in the mirror. Surprised, she walked around with it eyeing what the streets would have looked like back then and she never questioned how or why the mirror worked like that. Still awe struck by the mirror, Annette continued to walk about until she bummed into a large stone and the mirror went flying out of her hand. As soon as it hit the ground the mirror shattered to pieces and a bright light enveloped Annette in it.
When Annette opened her eyes, she was not in the museum anymore, she was back on the streets..but not the present day streets. She found herself in an alleyway, and people bustling and walking about crowding the streets of Egypt. When Annette laid eyes on the people she knew she was in trouble. Somehow the mirror that had shattered had brought her back in time to the first days of Egypt and she was still holding onto the broken mirror of the pharaoh in her shirt and jeans. If anything, Annette knew even if she was naked she would stick out like a sore thumb. Pale skin vs the tan skin of Egyptians made it hard for her to blend in, and how was she suppose to explain the pharaoh’s mirror in her hand?

((Annette x Pharaoh, or Annette x Pharaoh’s son))

That’s the only plot I really had in mind at the moment, I’ll update this with more plots when I get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom