Roleplay partner search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicxBurn

Meteorite
I am conducting a search for a roleplay partner, kinda like the title says huh?
So I guess I will start by introducing myself...
I am Toxic, Hi there.
I've been roleplaying for like over eight years, and am nineteen years old. I will play anything from...gifted to wolf and many inbetweens. I guess I can write a list for ya'll. I am pretty darn good at throwing a setting out like that *Snaps*. However, I am not so good with plots. So, It would be awesome if you had a plot. If not, it s always fun for us to develop a plot together. Okay, here's a list.

Wolf/warriors/ anyother type of animal depending. They can be real or fantasy.
Gifted/DNA injected
Vampires, werewolves, and other such creatures.
Humans, depending on the plots and settings.
I am not one for stuff based on TV shows and stuff like that...

So yeah. I don't know if I am missing anything there or whatnot, so it'll do for now.

I guess I will wait now. o_O Sorry, I feel like what I wrote isn't all that specific or informative...x.x

Uh I guess I'd prefer playing over AIM, which is Toxicxburn, /yahoochat&ormail. PMS here would be fine as well, and boards are okay if that is your preferance.-shrug-

I am really feeling a shapeshifter/ were-something based roleplay.

I also really want to play something based in or around an Asylum or something perhaps. I wan't to play my character Soren, who is indeed Insane.

Hey there I would be more than happy to do a shapeshifter/were Roleplay with you I do have some experience with these types of Roleplays. I've always been wanting to test out my new Oc character Blazin. If you'd like just PM me and we can talk more there can't wait to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom