Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Headmistress' Lotion ( F/Futa )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genasi

Supporter
Supporter
A traditional girls' school in Eastern Europe has, for two centuries, afforded a better education and a better life to bright young women from impoverished countries- countries where women may not be educated at all. Countless families would kill to have a daughter attend, but the school is very selective, and only the specially chosen are taken into its fortress walls.

There, they will eventually meet the Headmistress, a shadowy, elegant woman with a peculiar accent and youth despite her years. Rumor persists that the woman is a vampire, and it's true that she is eternally young- but her youth is not granted through blood. A secret curse afflicts the school, causing unsuspecting girls to sprout tender, needy cocks. When the Headmistress finds these girls, she brings them into her flock- because she needs their semen to stay young, any way she can get it.

I'm looking for a smutty romp with one or more dickgirls being trained to unload for a gloomy domme: in her mouth, on her skin, in food and drink, and especially for her bath. This story will heavily feature cum, and probably the only penetration will be happening to your futa character.

On top of cum play and cum feeding, there'll be anal, orgasm denial, a strong element of D/s, and group sex. For the academy uniform I'd like to see a short pleated skirt, just long enough for an erect cock to peek out, and Mary Janes (the shoes).

I am open to either guys or gals playing the role of the futa character, as long as you can do justice to a female character. Sound good? Drop me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom