Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Subtle's Not so subtle Search! (FxM,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubtleSinner

Planetoid
Edit 1: Please read everything before sending me a message. Some people haven't been doing that, and it's beginning to get aggravating.

Hello everyone! I’ve been away from the site for a bit but now I’m back, and decided to start over from scratch. I’ve been role playing for 10+ years, and while I’m not the worst, I’m certainly not the best either. So please feel free to send me a PM if you see something you like. If you want to send me a message with something that you’re looking for, I don’t mind it, but don’t get offended if I shoot it down. I only role play via PM, or email in very rare instances.

About Me:

-Female

-EST Zone-My online times are random, as I work online. So depending on my work load, I might be able to reply lots or barely. I can promise you that I will do at least 1 reply a day at minimum, unless I am out of town on business or doing my social life thing. I’ll try to give you a heads up.

I do like chatting OOC, and getting to know my partner. Long term is preferred. If we get tired of what we’re working on, we can always come up with something new. I’m a switch, so I can dom or sub, depending on the role play or character we’re using. I’m also not adverse to playing multiple roles. HOWEVER if you want to play with your own OC with a character in the established universe, I’ll want the favor returned. (I.e.-I get to use my OC with you playing a cannon character.) Also, I’m not adverse to working in some ideas you have to help the plot out or to make sure some of your kinks happen as well. If I don’t feel up to role playing with you anymore, I’ll let you know, I won’t leave you hanging or provide you with lack luster replies.​

Pregnancy/Risk of Pregnancy- Not necessary in every role play, just something I like.

Excessive Cum- Swallowing it down and licking it up from my partner.
Kinky Outfits- I love to put lots of details into the outfits my girls wear.

NonCon/Forced- Not necessary in every scenario, just those that call for it.

Multiple Partners- Mostly for Original Plots. After all, a girl does have more than 1 hole.

Sex Toys and Light Bondage- To spice up the mood

Dirty Talking/Humiliation/Rough Play- I can do it to your character, or vice versa.

Don’t Like:
Scat

Death of Characters

Note: I do have profiles worked up for my OC, and if there’s a star by it, that means I have a plot cooked up for it. Your role will be on the left.​

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS/PLOTS:

*Twins(Brother x Sister) <---Filled~!

*Doctor x Nurse

*Vampire x Werewolf <---Craving

Zombie Survivor x Zombie Survivor- No real plot, just survival. Can be placed in several cannon settings if you prefer, such as The Walking Dead, Land of the Dead, or so on. <----Filled~!

*Customer x Prostitute

*Slave/Prince(Fiancee, not brother) x Princess

*Prince x Slave

Detective x Serial Killer <----Craving. Especially message me on this if you would like a Death Note setting with this one.

To prove that you at least read this far, please make the title of the PM you send me the name of your favorite song.

FANDOM:

Zuko/OC x Azula

The Avengers (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
-Tony Stark x OC
-Loki x OC
-OC x OC

Final Fantasy 7
-Rufus Shinra x OC/Aerith Gainsborough/Tifa Lockheart
-Reno x OC/Aerith Gainsborough
-Sephiroth x OC/Scarlett

Gundam Wing
-Heero Yuy x OC
-OC x OC

Harry Potter
OC x OC
Sirius Black x OC
Draco Malfoy x Luna Lovegood

Hellsing
Alucard x Integra
Enrico Maxwell x Integra

The Hunger Games
-OC x OC
-Haymitch Abernathy x Effie Trinket
-OC x Effie Trinket

Bump! Really looking for Fandom RP's, or perhaps the Vampire x Werewolf. Feel free to suggest other fandoms, I might be interested~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom