Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want some fun? Jump in! {MxF} EDIT [11/02]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eirlys Vitae

Planetoid
Good day, my name is Eirlys Vitae, but you may call me just Eirlys, or just Vitae - I'm comfortable with both. Before you continue reading, I must tell you I'm not a native speaker and so mistakes do occur, even if I try hard to avoid them. However, if it bothers you this much, I speak three more languages, and two of them are completely mastered, so if you are not comfortable with my English, you may PM me for asking if I speak your mother tongue... Miracles do happen, hmm?

Let's move to my RP preferences. I play MxF only - no offense,I have nothing against lesbians, but it's just not my thing. My turn ons and turn off can be found here:

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=%20Eirlys%20Vitae

I will kindly ask you to mind them, as I'm sometimes being a very categorical person, and if you do something I dislike, I may dump our roleplay by throwing you an explanation such as 'You should have read my RabbitHole'.

I've been roleplaying for many years, and so now I already know what I want to receive and what I'm possible to give. Also I have some rules to follow:
- I'm looking for a long term RP - I'm not as intrigued in smut as I am in story. Smut is great, but only if story is well developed and does give a ground for smut to grow.
- Talk to me in OOC. To me roleplays turn very boring if I don't get to know person behind the character, too.
- If you don't want to roleplay anymore, tell me. I'm always impatiently waiting for replies, and it's frustrating to realized you better not expect one, even if the person is always online.
- I'm not a grammar nazi, but if you ignore capitalization and punctuation...We will have a problem.
- I’m writing in third person, past tense.
- Don’t rush me for replies. We all, more or less, are busy in a real life. I, however, lead a very hectic and active lifestyle, and all my leisure isn’t about roleplaying. I have friends, I have duties, and I have other hobbies. Not to mention, we all get stuck at times.
- There's no exact number of paras I'm asking for, but I totally hate writing ~6 paragraphs and receiving just one in return.

Roleplays I'd like to do:

Fandoms:
- Harry Potter;
- The last Mimzy;
- The Hunger Games;
- Dark Shadows;
- V for Vendetta;
- Sweeney Todd.

Medieval themed:
- Inquisitor X Witch;
- Priest X Villager;
- Knight X Lady;
- Templar X Pagan;
- Dark Carnival, Circus (pairing for this may vary);
- Feudal X Vassal;
- Feudal X serf;
- Pilgrim X Outcast.

Fantasy themed:
- Devil X Angel;
- Devil X Human (looking for something Goete's 'Faust' like, just with Devil having a rather intimate affair with a human!);
- Greek mythology;
- Human X Succubus;
- Human X Nymph;
- Incubus X Succubus;
- Vampire Hunter X Vampire;
- Dark elf X Elf;

Modern themed:
- Divorced man X Married woman;
- Ex boyfriend X Ex girlfriend;
- Boss X Secretary;
- Married man X Widow;
- Doctor X Mental patient;

Paranormal themed:
- Regular person X Indigo Child;
- Skeptic X Prophet;
- Scientist X Alien;

EDIT 11/02

I was asked if I do some animes, and I will tell you what - I definitely do! But, hmpf, only pairings I've listed, though.

Naruto (not familiar with Shippuden!)
Iruka X Anko;
Kakashi X Anko;
Orochimaru X Anko;
Kabuto X Anko;
Asuma X Kurenai;
Kakashi X Kurenai;
Genma X Shizune;
Kabuto X Shizune;
Kakashi X Shizune;
Iruka X Shizune;
Orochimaru X Tsunade;
Kakashi X OC.

Bleach
Kyouraku X Nanao;
Ukitake X Unohana;
Urahara X Yoruichi;
Renji X Rukia;
Aizen X Momo;
Renji X Momo;
Gin X Rangiku;
Renji X Rangiku;
Kenpachi X Rangiku;
Byakuya X Nanao;
Ukitake X OC;
Urahara X OC.

Shaman King
Faust X Eliza;
Ryu X Sharona;
Silva X OC;
2nd incarnation of Hao X OC;
Marco X Meene;
Lee Pyron X Jun.

Witch Hunter Robin
Amon X Robin;
Amon X Miho;
Michael X Yurika.

Speed Grapher
Saiga X Ginza;
Suitengu X Shinsen;
Suitengu X Ginza.

This is it with animes - you may approach me for more, though. I've seen a lot of them, just not all seem capable for me to roleplay. So again, if you have ideas for other animes - PM me and we'll see if I've watched it or not.

For now this is it. I might come up with more and will update this thread sometimes.
I roleplay by both - PM and threads.
Feel free to note me if you're interested.

~Eirlys Vitae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom