Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pick Your Adventure - think tank

Firm Master

Super-Earth
Alright, first off, moderators if this doesn't fit here, can you please either move this and or advise me where it goes. This seemed to be the best option for this idea. I appreciate it!

So then, we've all seen those books where you have a choice at the bottom. If you walk into the woods, turn to page 38. If you go back in your house, turn to page 72.

I figured why don't we have something like that here?

So now I'm all excited about writing up a nice little story with many branching options and endings. Only it's for adults.

Sounds like I'm all set, right? Except I want some people to bounce ideas off of. What setting sounds fun? Does this option sound like something you'd ever want to try? Did you get mad that your character ended up doing a specific thing after picking an option you swore was a good idea?

So ultimately I really need a couple of people to get a few ideas down, then a few more eyes to let me know how they feel from different options. I'm expecting this to be a somewhat long project (maybe a week, maybe a month) to get finished, so there's time to hop in if this is up for a while.

So then, PM me or respond here and we'll start getting this under way. I really appreciate the feedback!

wow good idea i have tons of idea on what we can do here for starters we could do a bug alien invasion and people trying to servive or there is a town run vampires that no one goes into due to the fact they think its vamps till a girl my girl shows up in anther place and she is no vamp but human . we could do both like you wanted your rp i dunno just some ideas if you just need place well there could villages forests and towns and the list can go on and on just letting you know iam all up for this.

Ah, it's less of an open RP like that. It's more a case of putting a story out there, telling you it's going this way and as a reader you're given a couple of options. You pick an option, the story continues on based on what you picked, then another choice. This keeps going until you reach the end of that particular branch of the story.

For when I say "you", it means you as a reader along with anyone else that's reading it. Largely this allows interaction from the reader, but they don't have to type up anything.

well still i like that idea as for the story not sure on what type you wanted it be but yea count me in

Back
Top Bottom