Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Images NSFW][REVAMPED!] Interracial - Sensitive Themes - Black Cock Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Cat

Super-Earth
Bet69_zps5f85c231.png

I am looking for deliciously deviant writers for some interracial plots involving themes with heavy race play, big black cocks, breeding, adultery, and cuckolding. These themes are very sensitive and may include use of the 'N-Word'. I do only write via IMs (YIM, AIM, MSN).

Plot Ideas

♠ Revenge Plots: A black man denied for a promotion decides to take revenge by seducing his new supervisor's little white fiancee.

♠ The Cult: A deranged cult of black supremacists seek to kidnap influential white women and the wives/daughters of influential men to convert to their demented cause and be bred with superior black seed.

♠ The Cuckold: A reluctant man is dragged by his wife to a seedy motel to meet her new lover she met online, insisting her husband become a cuckold due to his small cock and inability to be a 'real man' in bed.

♠ The Gold Digger: A beautiful bride at her reception hungers for her usual diet of big black cock, dragging a handsome server by the tie to the women's room to have him fuck her in one of the stalls and consummate her marriage to her weak willed rich white husband.

I am open to other ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom